Nursing Homes in Union

J G Alexander Nursing Center

25112 HIGHWAY 15, UNION, MS, Union, MS
$$$$
1 review
Paul103517950: "J G Alexander is a really good place. They have a walking track behind the nursing center, so you can go out there and walk. They also have a patio, a dayroom, and a restaurant. It is connected to the hospital, so if you get sick they can get you right into the emergency room. It is a new place which is very large and clean. It has a home away from home atmosphere. They have a dollar store and Stick Wagon Cafe nearby. If I were to go in a nursing facility, this is the one I ... (read more)

Hilltop Manor Nursing Home

101 KIRKLAND STREET, Union, MS
$$$$
Danielschild: "When my mother came to Hilltop Manor nursing home she couldn't do anything for herself, but now she helps with her own bathing, dressing, eating, and all other activities. She loves her room and roommate. The rooms are always clean and the staff is always helpful and considerate. The staff always try to assist with anything we bring into the facility for my mom. My mom is an avid believer about going to church, and the Activities Director has some sort of church activity dai... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Union area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Union area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Union area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.