Nursing Homes in Greenville

5 Communities

Arbor Walk Healthcare Center

570 North Solomon Street, Greenville, MS
1 review
Caring8052: "I went to Arbor Walk Nursing Home to visit a friend. It's a nice and clean facility. It's a pretty decent place and the staff were very friendly. The rooms were spacious. My friend was staying in a room with two beds but he has no roommate. I think it's a good idea for him to have a roommate so he can have someone to talk to and it will be more like a home. "

Arnold Avenue Nursing Home

402 ARNOLD AVENUE, Greenville, MS
$$$$
SOCM: "MY father was a resident of this facility....while there he suffered a broken arm, dehydration subsequently died....A jury found this nursing home GUILTY of causing the death of my father....I would never recommend this facility. "

Legacy Manor Nursing And Rehabilitation

1935 North Theobold Extension , Greenville, MS

Ms Care Center of Greenville

1221 EAST UNION STREET, Greenville, MS

Washington Care Center

1920 LISA DRIVE EXTENDED, Greenville, MS
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Greenville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Greenville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Greenville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.