Nursing Homes in Waconia

5 Communities

Auburn Home In Waconia

594 CHERRY DRIVE, Waconia, MN
1 review
evilolive: "I visited Auburn Homes a few months ago to volunteer in the culinary department. I helped serve food to the residents and chatted with them for a little bit. The facility was brand new and beautiful. The staff was very nice. They seemed passionate about their jobs and very helpful to myself as well as the residents. All the residents seemed to be happy. I would almost go there to eat if it was open to the public the restaurant style food was spectacular. I really think... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society - Waconia and Westview Acre

333 West Fifth Street, Waconia, MN
1 review
GP: "Good Samaritan of Waconia has gone downhill. When we first interviewed, everything was supposed independent, and then they said they were going to have her in what we thought was assisted care, but they're not an assisted care quarters. They were understaffed and the food was horrible. It's not clean and they're not keeping up to date with it. They have no protection for a lot of the more needy care patients. They were very rude and we were told to leave. My mother-in-law wa... (read more)

Lake Minnetonka Shores

4515 Shoreline Drive, Spring Park, MN
$$$$
Cathery: "unlike many nursing homes i have been to this one was by far the best. the staff talked to the residents as is they were simply residents not like they were babies that don't know anything or people who cant help themselves. and also this place was very clean the staff were really nice to the residents as well. it was a free style type of living so the residents were able to do what they want.. they were able to choose what they wanted to eat off of a menu they were able to ... (read more)

Auburn Courts

501 OAK STREET, Chaska, MN

Elim Home - Watertown

409 JEFFERSON AVENUE SOUTHWEST, BOX 638, Watertown, MN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waconia area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Waconia area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Waconia area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.