Nursing Homes in Steele County

4 Communities

Prairie Manor Care Center

220 THIRD STREET NORTHWEST, Blooming Prairie, MN
$$$$
AllenV: "I was a therapy patient! I just finished today! I will miss these people. Gina,Gene & all the employees were super nice as well! Your loved ones were always trying to come in early for their sessions! This tells me how I felt they care & great human beings! So if you have family there they are in Great Hands! Your family even teasing the employees! A great thing to watch! I needed therapy & wanted to keep it local! Chad Prairie Family & sports Chiropractor a local bus... (read more)

Owatonna Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Nursing Home

201 Southwest 18Th Street, Owatonna, MN
$$$$
Caring106008750: "The staff in Owatonna Care Center LLC is really nice. Even if they are short with staff, they are still able to manage everything. They take good care of the residents well. The rooms are clean and fairly nice. I saw their dining room once, and it was beautiful. They also use it for their activities. They have a different activity every night like bingo and card games. Overall, the place is good and secured enough. They just need to be better staffed and be more organized. "

Cedarview Care Center

1409 South Cedar Avenue, Owatonna, MN

Koda Living Community

2255 30 Th Street Nw, Owatonna, MN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Steele County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Steele County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Steele County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.