Nursing Homes in Mower County

5 Communities

St Marks Living

400 15th Avenue SW, Austin, MN
$$$$
michelle hander: "My mom is currently at this facility, I live out of state, went to go see her, she was laying flat in her bed, very hard to wake up, when I finally got her to wake up she was so full of fluid she could barely talk, I raised her head, her mouth was so dry and her lips were crusty so I got her to take a sip of water and put some of my chap stick on, REALLY, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if your chest is so full of fluid, she needs to sit up!!!! I talked to a ... (read more)

Adams Health Care Center

810 WEST MAIN STREET, Adams, MN
1 review

Good Samaritan Society - Comforcare

1201 17TH STREET NE, Austin, MN

Meadow Manor

210 Grand Ave W, Grand Meadow, MN
$$$$

Sacred Heart Care Center, Inc.

1200 12 Th St Sw, Austin, MN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mower County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mower County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Mower County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.