Nursing Homes in Moorhead

10 Communities

Eventide Lutheran Home

1405 SOUTH 7TH STREET, Moorhead, MN
$$$$
caring5320: "One of the things that was so amazing to me about Eventide is how they get all the people to the lunch room at a certain time to eat, and that's a lot of people. The staff just takes care of their residents in a very efficient manner and they're doing a good job taking care of my father. I've never seen anybody at Eventide treat people without being kind, respectful, and courteous to individuals, no matter how disgusting the situation might be. It's not the newest or the nic... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Moorhead

2810 NORTH 2ND AVENUE, Moorhead, MN
$$$$
lostsontoo: "Do not put anyone in this place. The staff is under par in all levels of care and supervision. It's like walking into a twilight zone episode on nightmare nursing facilities. This is where people with no families are placed or persons hard to place are sent. My son's roommate had died and the bed hadn't been changed afterwards for almost two weeks. They should be shut down. "

Elim Care Center

3534 University Drive S., Fargo, ND
$$$$
Don: "My wife is staying at Elim Care Center right now. The staff is very good and they take care of my lady. They're friendly, warm, and nice. The closest thing is a grocery store that's five blocks away, otherwise it's a quiet, out-of-the-way place. They have Bingo and musicians who come in. The meals are OK. I've eaten better, but I have no complaints. I like the place."

Bethany On 42Nd

4255 30Th Ave S, Fargo, ND
1 review
Dawn21: "I visited Bethany on 42nd, and it was great. They were very friendly, very good, and informative. They were very nice, and we would have been very happy to put my dad in there, but they didn't have any openings. The people we saw seemed very content. "

Rosewood on Broadway

1351 BROADWAY, Fargo, ND
1 review
Cynthia41: "My mother went to Rosewood on Broadway. The hospital sent her there to recover. The staff was very helpful, attentive, and knowledgeable. The rooms were just like any another facility. There was nothing special, but it was adequate. The dining room seemed perfectly fine. I was impressed with their responsiveness to her needs. "

Bethany Retirement Living

201 S University Dr, Fargo, ND
$$$$
Bethany Retirement Living is an assisted living facility located less a mile from downtown Fargo, ND. The surrounding area offers a pleasant mixture of local shopping and public parks. Residents say the rooms are much like apartments; private spaces that feel very homey. They especially enjoy being able to have guests over to visit. There are a lot of activities residents can take advantage of, both at the facility and out on the town. One community favorite is the on-site sw... (read more)

Manor Care Health Services

1315 S University Drive, Fargo, ND
$$$$
jlynnr: "My mother who is 90 yrs old stayed here and it was a horrible place...meals served late, food I wouldn't feed my dog, a smell of stench in the hallways, unbelievably small rooms, no interaction or creativity for residents to keep busy with, ugly decor, needs to be updated, nurses from foreign countries who can't speak english and who move slow as turtles, the worst nursing home in Fargo, ND. btransferredhappresidents there where residents are treated like people. I can't s... (read more)

Sheyenne Crossings Care Center/tcu

125 13 Th Ave W, West Fargo, ND

Villa Maria

3102 S UNIVERSITY DR, Fargo, ND

Eventide Fargo

3225 51 St St S, Fargo, ND
$$$$
Eventide’s senior living apartments provide residents with a safe, supportive and stress-free environment that keeps them socially involved, physically active and intellectually stimulated. We encourage you to eat healthy, stay busy, meet new people, go places, do things and keep smiling. Customized services are available based on individualized nursing evaluations.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Moorhead area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Moorhead area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Moorhead area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.