Nursing Homes in Golden Valley

50 Communities

Colonial Acres Health Care Center

5825 Saint Croix Ave N, Golden Valley, MN
1 review
Caring233340: "This spring of 2011 I was at this facility 8-10 times when my parents-in-law were each successively recuperating there. The staff was very caring, friendly, and patient; the facility was spotlessly clean and smelled great; plentiful and tasteful artwork dressed up the facility beautifully. Dining areas were laid out and decorated to look not at all like the typical cafeteria-style room. Both of my parents-in-law were full of praise for both nursing staff and physical ther... (read more)

Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute

3915 Golden Valley Road, Golden Valley, MN
1 review
Volunteer2: "I found the development to be very well staffed for the amount of patients that were there. The patients received schedules for their daily activities, including time for activities such as occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, swimming, acupuncture, lunch, dinner, and more. I remember a couple patients had trouble reading and understanding their schedules, and also noticed the schedule sometimes was incorrect or not accurately communicated with me as a v... (read more)

Golden Valley Rehabilitation and Care Center

7505 COUNTRY CLUB DRIVE, Golden Valley, MN
$$$$
Hate_this_place: "If 0 stars were an option I would also give them this. When I first arrived the receptionist staring at her computer took 5 minutes to Simply look at us and acknowledge we were there. After asking her which room I was in she made me aware that they did not know and I had to go to the nursing station to find out. The nursing station then told me the wrong room of which I sat in for nearly 3 hours before realizing this and having any other staff, and acknowledge my arrival. Wa... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society - Ambassador

8100 Medicine Lake Road, New Hope, MN
$$$$
Vicky: "Good Samaritan Society would have been our second choice. As far as I can tell, the people who work there are good. I met the person by the door and the person who showed me around. They have a calendar of activities for the residents, and they have a bus. Their price is expensive, but the room that I saw was nice. It seems like a nice place, it's clean, and with happy people all around."

Folkestone

100 Promenade Avenue, Wayzata, MN

Augustana Hcc Of Mpls

1007 East 14Th Street, Minneapolis, MN
$$$$
ericFO11Mmn: "The facility appeared to be in very good condition with shared spaces and units in good repair. Dining services appeared to be top of the line with numerous high quality choices. Residents seemed to be in mostly good spirits. Staff were friendly and helpful to residents and guests. Amenities like barbershop and convenience store were very nearby. Located near downtown Minneapolis and many other attractions. "

Bryant Square Apartments

715 WEST 31ST STREET, Minneapolis, MN
$$$$
Conveniently nestled near several popular parks and cozy urban areas, Bryant Square Apartments is an excellent assisted living community in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Residents compliment the supportive, cheerful staff and appreciate the impeccable cleanliness of the entire facility. Known for offering numerous group outings to the local businesses, shops and parks, Bryant Square Apartments also has outdoor activities in the park-like atmosphere. Residents can choose to particip... (read more)

Providence Place

3720 23rd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN
$$$$
Patricia 2: "My parents went to Providence Place nursing home before my father died. It's very clean, the staff are very caring. My dad was 90 and living independently up until he broke his hip, so nothing is as good as home. But I would recommend this facility. "

St Anthony Health Center

3700 Foss Road, Minneapolis, MN
$$$$
Randee: "My mom really likes St Anthony Health Center. I’ve seen the people who work there, and they’re very kind and very good to her. When she pushes her button, someone comes and answers shortly. She has certain dietary needs, so I’ve talked to the dietitian, and that is what she’s getting now. Mostly, the food is very good. We like it for our mom. She gets her hair cut and washed there. The lady does it exactly as my mom wants it. She’s very prompt as my mom always wants it at 9:... (read more)

Jones Harrison Res Asst Lvg

3700 CEDAR LAKE AVENUE, Minneapolis, MN
$$$$
Ann414535: "I’ve toured Jones Harrison Residence and left with a little bit of concern. I came with my friend, who continued the tour and I didn’t, so I was waiting by the dining room and some people were coming with their walkers and wanted to go in the dining room. What I understood was that they didn’t turn the lights on until 5:30, so people had to wait before they could go in. I was annoyed. I felt that if you wanted to go in and sit down, you should be able to; you shouldn’t have ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Golden Valley area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Golden Valley area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 50 nursing homes communities in the Golden Valley area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.