Nursing Homes in Carver County

4 Communities

Auburn Home In Waconia

594 CHERRY DRIVE, Waconia, MN
1 review
evilolive: "I visited Auburn Homes a few months ago to volunteer in the culinary department. I helped serve food to the residents and chatted with them for a little bit. The facility was brand new and beautiful. The staff was very nice. They seemed passionate about their jobs and very helpful to myself as well as the residents. All the residents seemed to be happy. I would almost go there to eat if it was open to the public the restaurant style food was spectacular. I really think... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society - Waconia and Westview Acre

333 West Fifth Street, Waconia, MN
1 review
GP: "Good Samaritan of Waconia has gone downhill. When we first interviewed, everything was supposed independent, and then they said they were going to have her in what we thought was assisted care, but they're not an assisted care quarters. They were understaffed and the food was horrible. It's not clean and they're not keeping up to date with it. They have no protection for a lot of the more needy care patients. They were very rude and we were told to leave. My mother-in-law wa... (read more)

Auburn Courts

501 OAK STREET, Chaska, MN

Elim Home - Watertown

409 JEFFERSON AVENUE SOUTHWEST, BOX 638, Watertown, MN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Carver County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Carver County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Carver County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.