Nursing Homes in Cambridge

2 Communities

GracePointe Crossing

135 Fern Street North, Cambridge, MN
$$$$
Tammy12: "My mom is at Grace Pointe Assisted Living. We chose it not only because it is closer to my husband and myself, but it provides rides to dialysis that she has to go through three times a week and also to all her doctor appointments. The staff is very wonderful and accommodating. There are great people out there. She loves her one-bedroom apartment. They have two meals a day, and she loves it. She goes down for bible studies, and they have other activities, like bingo. "

Gracepointe Crossing Gables East

548 First Avenue, Cambridge, MN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cambridge area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cambridge area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Cambridge area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.