Nursing Homes in Sterling Heights

23 Communities

Cherrywood Nursing & Sub-Acute Rehab

34643 Ketsin Dr, Sterling Heights, MI
$$$$
scifiMike: " The whole staff at Cherrywood are wonderful people. From Admissions, Physicians, Nurses, Therapists and Nurse assistants, I was treated very well and all have been friendly and courteous, they responded to my concerns and needs. The therapy staff were very good and met all of my therapy needs. Would recommend this place to others. "

Evangelical Home - Sterling Heights

14900 Shoreline Drive, Sterling Heights, MI
$$$$
kris10kono: "My father is here right now. No one can answer my questions as to why his belly and legs are suddenly swollen and no one knows how to help get him on to a toilet?!?!?!?!?!? Staff yawning while my mother is asking questions. Are you kidding me right now. We are getting him out of here ASAP. UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!"

Heartland Health Care

38200 Schoenherr Road, Sterling Heights, MI
$$$$
huntington: "The level of caring and compassion the staff has for the residents. how prompt the staff is at addressing your needs. The private room was great. Very roomy and private for family and friend visits. The activity aspect was full of different games, movies and parties. "

Medilodge of Sterling Heights

14151 E 15 MILE RD, Sterling Heights, MI
$$$$
Myzhdi: "RN unit 300 are very good. Communication with their resident's relative is very productive. Sara, Vicka and Stacey are very good."

Lakeside Manor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

13990 Lakeside Circle, Sterling Heights, MI

Shelby Nursing Center

46100 SCHOENHERR RD, Shelby, MI
$$$$
TW: "Shelby Nursing Center was fabulous. My mother was there for three weeks in a beautiful private room and very well taken care of. The physical therapy staff was wonderful. I met them and I went to one of her therapy sessions and they were always willing to answer questions. They had a lot of activities that they could do. They had ice cream at 3:00 every afternoon. People could sit and have an ice cream social. They also had a web room and with really good wi-fi service. The ... (read more)

Heartland Health Care Center-oakland

925 W SOUTH BLVD, Troy, MI
$$$$
panic: "I was sent to heartland for rehab. Physical therapy was great but the rest was well below average. They don’t have enough nurses (average time to answer call light 45 minutes and the aides or whatever they are called are most unhelpful or just plan lazy. Hope a never have to go to a rehab facility again but if I have to it will not be one"

Villa at City Center

11700 E 10 Mile Rd, Warren, MI
$$$$
Paulette: "Villa at City Center is very clean, and they're remodeling so everything looks very nice and new. The dinette is also very nice, and there are plenty of nurses so I'm glad. The staff is very good, they have a specialist, physical therapy, and they also have aides that come to help when I'm not there. The nurses are more than nice. She had a sore from the last place she's been, but it has cleared up now."

Martha T Berry Medical Care Facility

43533 ELIZABETH RD, Mount Clemens, MI
$$$$
Louis: "Martha T Berry is all Medicaid. It's county-run and clean with no smells. The food smelled pretty good. It had a lot of people, a lot of help, and a lot of floor cleaning after every meal. They had three floors and outdoor patios for all of them. They're totally enclosed. It's all new, and they're going to have a coffee shop in there. They have a gift shop, dual elevators, and a lot of parking. It's good all the way around. There were a lot of workers and a waiting list to g... (read more)

Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

17001 17 MILE RD, Clinton Township, MI
$$$$
cartierm1183: "My father and I came into town to visit family. While we were here, he had a stroke. The hospital gave us a few places to visit and one of them was Clinton Aire. We were skeptical because of all of the negative things we read but this was closest to where I was staying. Much to my surprise and to my dad's, he was given excellent care from the nursing staff and I couldn't say enough good things about the Rehab department. They worked with him almost everyday. Clinton Aire may... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sterling Heights area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 54 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Sterling Heights area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 23 nursing homes communities in the Sterling Heights area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.