Nursing Homes in Royal Oak

718 W FOURTH ST, Royal Oak, MI

Evergreen Health and Living Center

19933 WEST THIRTEEN MILE ROAD, Southfield, MI
$$$$
Evergreen Health and Living Center is an assisted living community in Southfield, Michigan. Residents and their families consistently give high marks to the physical therapy services offered at the facility. Many reviewers express gratitude for the incredible improvement in strength and mobility residents experience during their stay. The staff consistently organizes community events like bingo games and daily ice-cream socials. The facility is all on one level, eliminating t... (read more)

Woodward Hills Nursing Center

39312 WOODWARD, Bloomfield Hills, MI
$$$$
Heather jamison: "This is the only facility I would consider for a family member. If you are looking for really good rehab and kind staff Woodward Hills is the place!"

Villa at City Center

11700 E 10 Mile Rd, Warren, MI
$$$$
Paulette: "Villa at City Center is very clean, and they're remodeling so everything looks very nice and new. The dinette is also very nice, and there are plenty of nurses so I'm glad. The staff is very good, they have a specialist, physical therapy, and they also have aides that come to help when I'm not there. The nurses are more than nice. She had a sore from the last place she's been, but it has cleared up now."

St. Anne's Mead

16106 W. 12 Mile Road, Southfield, MI
$$$$
St. Anne's Mead, which is located in Southfield, MI, not far from the Walter P Reuter Freeway, is a single-floor facility with a courtyard offering the fragrance and beauty of roses. Friends and relatives have a positive impression of this facility, mentioning the professional manner of the staff as well as the staff's friendly, attentive, quick responses to patients' needs. Family members appreciate the convenience and availability of an on-site dentist, eye doctor, podiatri... (read more)

Law-den Nursing Home

1640 Webb St, Detroit, MI
1 review
NM: "My grandmother is in Law Den Nursing Home. The community is excellent, they're great, they communicate with you, they're nice, and hands-on. They make sure she gets everything she needs. After getting used to it, she likes it there. However, it's an older facility and needs a little work."

Beaconshire Nursing Center

21630 Hessel Ave, Detroit, MI
$$$$
Caring4229: "My dad has dementia and Beaconshire Nursing Center has place there that takes care of people like my him. Everything is all good. If it wasn't good, I wouldn't have put him there. The staff is real nice. They have a movie night and it was the last activity I had been to. I haven't eaten there yet but the food that they cook looks real good. The only thing I have a problem with is that it's just so far from where I live but it's still okay. "

Hartford Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

6700 W OUTER DR, Detroit, MI
$$$$
DS1: "My mother stayed at Hartford Rehabilitation Center for two and a half months in a shared room. The place was clean. I liked the fact that you could go any time of the day. The physical therapy, food, and rooms were good. However, they need to improve the younger staff. "

St Joseph's Healthcare Center

9400 CONANT STREET, Hamtramck, MI
$$$$
Mr Ochoa : "I’ve received excellent care from the nursing staff at St. Joseph’s. I really enjoy talking with my roommate and playing checkers. I was a little nervous about coming to a nursing home, but it has been nothing but a pleasure since I got here in September. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Royal Oak area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 39 nursing homes communities in the Royal Oak area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.