Nursing Homes in Plymouth

62 Communities

Heartland Health Care Center-Plymouth Court

105 N Haggerty Rd, Plymouth, MI
1 review
darrang1221: "Worst discharge for the patient. We were lied to about post care & equipment. "

Medilodge of Plymouth

395 W ANN ARBOR TRAIL, Plymouth, MI
yr

Henry Ford Village

15101 Ford Road, Dearborn, MI
$$$$
Henry Ford Village is nestled next to Ford Woods Park and an expansive shopping center in the heart of Dearborn, Michigan. Visitors and residents agree that the facility is clean and well-maintained and note that the staff are kind, helpful and attentive. Residents appreciate that Henry Ford Village serves tasty food and boasts three distinct dining rooms. They especially enjoy having access to an on-site beauty salon, computer lab, game room, library and swimming pool. The c... (read more)

Notting Hill of West Bloomfield

6535 Drake Road, West Bloomfield, MI
$$$$
jhaccount2: "My Mom was private pay for 3 weeks after her therapy ended. Even through they were making more from my Mom ($475/day) on private pay, the quality of service went down. I had to pay 30 days in advance. I am owed a refund of $3,325 and have been waiting over a month and still haven't received it. The therapy was very good."

WellBridge of Novi

48300 11 Mile Road, Novi, MI
$$$$
Karen DiMora: "I can't thank the staff enough. Dr. Shuker, Candance, PA, Shari, John in Rehab, Nursing staff Ferdie, and many more that helped in my mother's rehabilitation. The facility was beautiful, the stuff was always very kind and caring. I really believe if my mother was not place there she may not be with me now. The care and concern was by far the best. Thanks to all of the staff .... I sorry i'm unable to remember all the names, but please know how much I appreciated all of you. ... (read more)
yr

Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford

25330 West Six Mile Road, Redford, MI
$$$$
A. Fraizer: "The Village of Redford is two blocks away from my home. I believe they’re going through new management and changing their name. I like it mainly because they have access to the church inside. They can go to church every Sunday and be around God-fearing people. To me, it helps the seniors and the elderly to be able to focus on something in their lives that they think they might not be able to do again. The seniors and the doctors and the rehabilitation are fairly good. It is ... (read more)

Four Chaplains Nrsg Care Center

28349 Joy Road, Westland, MI
$$$$
Carla: "I couldn't say enough about Four Chaplains Nursing Care Center. It's was where my mother passed away. The staff was very good to us and to her. Even the morning that she passed, they called us at 2:30 in the morning. They were very respectful of her, and our time with her, and they just did a wonderful job. The staff was extraordinary, they absolutely made us feel like we were part of their family. They're very caring and very supportive. They had bingo, they had an ice crea... (read more)

Woodhaven Retirement Community

29667 Wentworth Street, Livonia, MI
$$$$
Woodhaven Retirement Community is settled beside a lush forest located in Livonia, Michigan. The facility offers independent and assisted living, along with nursing and rehabilitation facilities. Woodhaven is equipped with an array of activities including potlucks, seasonal parties, events for residents and their loved ones and group outings to Frankenmuth, Greenfield Village and Fox Theater. Residents enjoy a range of amenities like a private spa, library, bird atrium and fi... (read more)

Imperial Nursing Center

26505 POWERS AVE, Dearborn Heights, MI
$$$$
Imperial Nursing Center is located just west of Detroit in the suburb of Dearborn Heights, Michigan, within walking distance of Northwest Park. Visitors mention amenities, such as outdoor garden and rehabilitation exercise room. Residents claim that staff at this community treat them like family, and specifically note the beautiful church services, therapy, outings and coffee. Imperial Nursing Center is recommended in reviews as being clean and well-decorated. Three meals are... (read more)

The Gilbert Residence

203 S HURON ST, Ypsilanti, MI
$$$$
The Gilbert Residence is located in a residential setting adjacent to the Huron River in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Visitors and loved ones appreciate that the facility provides assisted living, nursing and memory care to accommodate residents with changing needs. Loved ones praise the well-trained, kind and caring staff that encourages residents to participate in activities like games and live music. The clean, spacious studio rooms are complimented for their nice cabinetry and ab... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Plymouth area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Plymouth area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 62 nursing homes communities in the Plymouth area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.