Nursing Homes in Jackson County

5 Communities

Arbor Manor Care Center

151 2ND ST, Spring Arbor, MI
$$$$
Barbara: "Arbor Manor Care Center is a nursing home and rehabilitation. I was going to move there but I was very unhappy. It was nice when I first got there, but after being there for a couple of months, I was very dissatisfied with the staff, the food, and the cleanliness of the location. I had a rat in my room for three months and I kept reporting it but they wouldn't do anything about it, so I was very unhappy about that. The food was terrible, I lost 10 pounds while I was there. W... (read more)

Jackson County Medical Care Facility

524 LANSING AVE, Jackson, MI
$$$$
Nina1: "My grandmother is currently at this facility. She has Alzheimer's Disease. The nurses and certified nurse aides at this facility are amazing. Whenever I'm there they are always very nice and they treat the residents like family. The rooms the residents stay in are large and accommodating. When my grandmother lived at home she often wandered away if she was not watched very carefully but at this facility all residents wear an ankle bracelet that alerts the staff if they leav... (read more)

Faith Haven Senior Care Centre

6531 W MICHIGAN AVENUE, Jackson, MI
$$$$
mmberry: "When entering a step up facility the patient should have a advocate with them. This facility took me to a room and then did not show me which of the two open beds out of four I was to use. Meals were not explained. I was visited by the occupational, speach, and exersize, therapists they were all very nice. About a half an hour later of waiting for a tour or introduction I heard a lady calling for help. She called out three times so I went to see if I could assist her. ... (read more)

Heartland Health Care Center-jackson

434 W NORTH ST, Jackson, MI

Vista Grande Villa

2251 SPRINGPORT RD, Jackson, MI
$$$$
Refund Plans: 75% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: lower Monthly Fees); Declining Balance (57% of Entrance Fee).

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.