Nursing Homes in Gladwin

2 Communities

Midmichigan Gladwin Pines Nh

449 QUARTER STREET, Gladwin, MI
$$$$
Judy: "My dad moved into Gladwin Pines. The staff is wonderful, and they go above and beyond. The meals are good, and they make sure he eats if he wants to. His room is a good size, there's an air conditioner, the bathroom is always clean, and he's got windows and a bird feeder. They have church services, bingo, and they have some kind of activity every day."

Gladwin Nursing and Rehabilitation Community

3270 PRATT LAKE RD, Gladwin, MI
$$$$
1 review
Yvonne14: "I just got out from Gladwin Nursing and Rehab because I fell down and broke my hip. This nursing home was as nice as those at a lot of assisted living places. I was exceptionally pleased with the facility. The staff from day one, calls you by your first name. They acted like they were part of your family. The food was good and you can have a choice of either eating in your room or in their dining room. They also have activities. I had physical therapy every day for two hours... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Gladwin area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Gladwin area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Gladwin area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.