Nursing Homes in Frankenmuth

19 Communities

Wellspring Lutheran Services

725 W Genesee St, Frankenmuth, MI
$$$$
madehacker: "All of you should be ashamed for violating the rights of the residents within your care, my friend Frances Mom has been moved from her room without the required 30 day notice and the family wasn't told anything this is a violation of her medical right's and I would not sit idle by while this practice continues- and shame on the director of this facility whom thinks violating the rights of the elderly is ok, would not recommended this facility to a veterinarian. "

Medilodge Of Frankenmuth

500 W Genesee, Frankenmuth, MI
$$$$
Sandy112927950: "When my uncle had to go to a skilled nursing facility, I put him to Medilodge of Frankenmuth. It just changed hands in July, and it used to be Tender Care. The rooms are not as nice as the other place he was in. You have to provide the TV, but they have Dish, and it is provided in the cost. When he was first admitted in there, I had power of attorney, but they declared my uncle competent to make his own decisions. My uncle was put there because he needed skilled nursing care... (read more)

Saginaw Senior Living Campus

2825 Wieneke Road, Saginaw, MI
$$$$
Saginaw Senior Living Campus is an independent living, assisted living and respite care facility west of Saginaw, Michigan, near the neighborhood of Saginaw Township North. The community is conveniently located close to a number of great local destinations, like Fashion Square Mall and Imerman Memorial Park. The facility offers both private and semi-private housing options structured to fit the residents' personal needs. Residents say they enjoy the many on-site activities su... (read more)

Caretel Inns of Tri-cities

6700 WESTSIDE SAGINAW ROAD, Bay City, MI
$$$$
Brad: "My mom was in Caretel Inns of Tri-Cities. The food was outstanding, and their gourmet chef was better than any restaurant in town. Family members that visit got to eat there and it only costs $5. That food would cost $25 in a restaurant. A lot of the patients allow their family members to eat with them, and it's a very positive thing. Her room was nice, it was very bright, very decorated, not as large as the others, but it looked homey, and it looked like they cared about yo... (read more)

Bay County Medical Care Facility

564 W HAMPTON ROAD, Essexville, MI
1 review
Craig12: "We went straight to the care facility the hospital sent my mother-in-law. She has been in Bay County for about a month, and they are doing a great job. She is in a full care facility. I think they are doing a fine job there. The facility is very nice and clean. You walk in, and there is no odor. She is taken care of very well there. The management appears to be very caring as well. "

Healthsource Saginaw

3340 HOSPITAL RD, Saginaw, MI
1 review
Caring105363050: "My mother is in Healthsource-Saginaw, and that's where she is going to be until the end of her life. She has been there since the end of January. We liked it because the staff is friendly. It's a nice place, airy, clean, and well taken care of. The buildings themselves are only seven years old or so. The food is good. She does not complain too much. She has a decent sized room with a chest, drawers, and some of her own things in there. She got a private bathroom and shower, ... (read more)

Hoyt Nursing & Rehab Centre

1202 WEISS ST, Saginaw, MI
1 review
Caring87665250: "My friend is in Hoyt. Everything was bright and shiny. The staff was very gentle with her. The bathroom was clean, and if the bathroom is clean it's fine. There were different levels of care. We had lunch there, and the food was good. The desserts were homemade, and they would bring a plate to the table with several choices on it. They had diabetic choices, too. The dining area was like being in a restaurant. "

Samaritas Senior Living of Saginaw

3200 State S, Saginaw, MI
1 review
William33: "Mom is at Luther Manor. They have friendly people, and Mom seems to be getting good care. I like that they are keeping me updated on how she is doing. We haven’t had any problems. The facility is very clean. It's very good. "

St Francis Home

915 N RIVER RD, Saginaw, MI
$$$$
Caring105363050: "My sister is in St. Francis Home of Saginaw right now. Her room is small. It's a private room with a bath and a single bed, and it's enough for a wheelchair. It's a very old building. The staff is OK, but you've got to push for answers sometimes. The spot for rehab is very small. I don't think they're pushing her enough to get her back to where she needs to be. Food wise, she complains. Housekeeping is good. "

Maple Woods Manor

13137 NORTH CLIO ROAD, Clio, MI
$$$$
Pamela: "My experience at Maple Woods Manor was excellent. The staff did well, the living atmosphere was great and the rooms were also great. The food wasn't the greatest since it's a nursing home. They have amenities like a salon. If they can improve on something it would be communication because they don't really have very good communication with the family members."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Frankenmuth area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Frankenmuth area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 19 nursing homes communities in the Frankenmuth area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.