Nursing Homes in Bloomfield Hills

57 Communities

Woodward Hills Nursing Center

39312 WOODWARD, Bloomfield Hills, MI
$$$$
Heather jamison: "This is the only facility I would consider for a family member. If you are looking for really good rehab and kind staff Woodward Hills is the place!"

Heartland Health Care Center-georgian Bloomfield

2975 N ADAMS ROAD, Bloomfield Hills, MI
$$$$
mom's keeper: "My mother was in a fancy, newer facility where she got such terrible care, her doctor told me on one of her 7 trips to the hospital in 8 months that the problem was nursing care not health. We moved her to Georgian Bloomfield and she had 0 hospital visits in the next 8 months. It is not the fanciest, but the staff is great."

Boulevard Health Center & Sub-Acute Rehab

3500 W South Blvd, Rochester, MI
$$$$
rowrow2345: "Nursing, Administration, Social Workers and front desk were all courteous and were always responsive to my brothers needs and care. Also was supported by other section with Notary Public which made my capability to get things done a lot easier. Admissions answered my questions about the admission packet and the Physician was friendly and courteous and met my brothers medical needs. "

Canterbury on the Lake

5601 Hatchery Road, Waterford, MI
$$$$
adult kid of realtive : "Nice place some kind staff members ...I would like to see more help .when you push the button to get help it takes over a half hour almost every time very sad unacceptable for anyone ......my family member was yelling for help with the roommate no answer for over a half hour this is a every day event .....and the staff member last time was out smoking....what .....did she get a member to cover her staff unacceptable ....one company gave employees that don’t smoke a extra 7... (read more)

Heartland Health Care Center-oakland

925 W SOUTH BLVD, Troy, MI
$$$$
panic: "I was sent to heartland for rehab. Physical therapy was great but the rest was well below average. They don’t have enough nurses (average time to answer call light 45 minutes and the aides or whatever they are called are most unhelpful or just plan lazy. Hope a never have to go to a rehab facility again but if I have to it will not be one"

Evergreen Health and Living Center

19933 WEST THIRTEEN MILE ROAD, Southfield, MI
$$$$
Evergreen Health and Living Center is an assisted living community in Southfield, Michigan. Residents and their families consistently give high marks to the physical therapy services offered at the facility. Many reviewers express gratitude for the incredible improvement in strength and mobility residents experience during their stay. The staff consistently organizes community events like bingo games and daily ice-cream socials. The facility is all on one level, eliminating t... (read more)

Notting Hill of West Bloomfield

6535 Drake Road, West Bloomfield, MI
$$$$
jhaccount2: "My Mom was private pay for 3 weeks after her therapy ended. Even through they were making more from my Mom ($475/day) on private pay, the quality of service went down. I had to pay 30 days in advance. I am owed a refund of $3,325 and have been waiting over a month and still haven't received it. The therapy was very good."
yr

Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford

25330 West Six Mile Road, Redford, MI
$$$$
A. Fraizer: "The Village of Redford is two blocks away from my home. I believe they’re going through new management and changing their name. I like it mainly because they have access to the church inside. They can go to church every Sunday and be around God-fearing people. To me, it helps the seniors and the elderly to be able to focus on something in their lives that they think they might not be able to do again. The seniors and the doctors and the rehabilitation are fairly good. It is ... (read more)

Dorvin Nursing Center

29270 MORLOCK, Livonia, MI
$$$$
robbyglen: "Well where do I start? My name is Robby. Im 27. And got vary sick and needed rehabilitation not just in heaalth in life as well. So When i arived throwing a temper tantrum because i didnt want to go. I was extreamly impressed with the level of understanding and compasion for those who are in healing form.the staff and resadents. The atmosphere was that of cleanlyness and order even at worse times. My heart is to All of the nurses who were impressivly above the call of duty a... (read more)

St. Anne's Mead

16106 W. 12 Mile Road, Southfield, MI
$$$$
St. Anne's Mead, which is located in Southfield, MI, not far from the Walter P Reuter Freeway, is a single-floor facility with a courtyard offering the fragrance and beauty of roses. Friends and relatives have a positive impression of this facility, mentioning the professional manner of the staff as well as the staff's friendly, attentive, quick responses to patients' needs. Family members appreciate the convenience and availability of an on-site dentist, eye doctor, podiatri... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bloomfield Hills area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 28 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Bloomfield Hills area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 57 nursing homes communities in the Bloomfield Hills area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.