Nursing Homes in Allegan County

6 Communities

Ely Manor

1200 ELY ST, Allegan, MI
$$$$
tlady: "stayed a this facility, staff was very kind and compassionate. Even management and Administrator made personal visits to my room to check on my care. Food was excellent Private Room were very large and nice - lots of changes and upgrades since 2012 all for the better "

Life Care Center of Plainwell

320 BRIGHAM ST, Plainwell, MI
$$$$
Schwarz Liggins: "My mom has been a resident at LLC for about 2months now. Its a very nice facility, ALL staff are wonderful here. They truly care for the residents and meet their every need, my only wish is that they had accommodations for an assisted living facility, that's the only reason mom has to leave. Moms only had one complaint about the food and she being a foody is a high compliment!! Keep up the good work, you're all awesome! "

Allegan County Medical Care Fa

3265 122ND AVE R2, Allegan, MI
1 review
Sweetmedicine: "I wish I could go less than a star, although this home took good care of my mom while she was there, the employee's at the time were so thoughtful and caring. They came to my mom's funeral and visitation when she past. My mom had Alzheimer's, I look back and can see the progression of this heart-breaking illness. There is no words that can say how this illness effects the loved ones around the person. I love my mom very much, we were best friends. Then I became her care... (read more)

Grace of Douglas

243 WILEY ROAD, PO BOX 217, Douglas, MI
$$$$

Laurels of Sandy Creek (THE)

425 E ELM ST, Wayland, MI

Plainwell Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Communi

3260 EAST B AVE, Plainwell, MI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Allegan County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Allegan County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Allegan County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.