Nursing Homes in Rockland

40 Communities

Webster Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

56 Webster Street , Rockland, MA
$$$$
Anthony's daughter: "My 95 year-old father was sent to rehab after taking a serious fall. From the moment he arrived until the time he was discharged, my dad received outstanding care at Webster Park. The staff was warm, caring and professional. The nurses were most willing to answer questions, listen to my concerns and provide daily updates about my dad's progress. His aide were really special and took great care to be certain that his clothes were neatly hung in the closet! When my dad mi... (read more)

South Shore Rehab and Skilled Care Center

115 North Avenue , Rockland, MA

Hebrew SeniorLife - Home Health Care

1 Del Pond Drive , Canton, MA
$$$$
Refund Plan: 90% of Entrance Fee. Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Royal Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

95 Commercial Street , Braintree, MA
$$$$
stamatos: "The nurses to the caretakers are the most helpful, kind people I have ever met. My mother has been there fr almost 2 weeks and is treated wth such kindness and respect. I would recommend this rehab to anyone. And I want to thank you for everything you ALL have done. Daughter of vernas stamatos."

Cardigan Nursing Home

59 Country Way , Scituate, MA
$$$$
Patsym: "The Staff at Cardigan should all receive special "Reward in Heaven" for the care they provide. My brother was there for about two months and the care was OUTSTANDING by all the nurses,aides, and general helpers. Thank you.... "

Copley at Stoughton Nursing Care Center

380 Sumner Street , Stoughton, MA
1 review
Caring78362750: "I loved Copley at Stoughton. I went there with my mother and my sister. It was new, clean, nice, and beautiful. The staff was very nice. The rooms were nice and big enough. "

John Adams Healthcare Center

211 Franklin Street , Quincy, MA
1 review
JBL4258: "When you first walk it the building looks old, but it is really clean. And the Nurses and P/T, O/T and the rest of the staff are the most amazing, compassionate and caring people I have ever met. They took excellent care of my Dad after he suffered a stroke. They were so accommodating with the food to be sure he ate something he liked. The kitchen staff goes out of their way to make the patient happy. There are lots of activities. The people that lived there were very busy... (read more)

Life Care Center of West Bridgewater

765 West Center Street , West Bridgewater, MA
1 review
Life Care Center of West Bridgewater is located in a western neighborhood of West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, near parks, shopping centers and Amvets Memorial Highway. Residents and visitors give the community high marks on its residential setting and comfortable rooms. In particular, residents praise the building's attentive staff which is on the premises 24 hours per day. Staff is on-site to help with physical therapy, rehabilitation and medical care for conditions such as ... (read more)

Renaissance Gardens at Linden Ponds

400 Linden Ponds Way , Hingham, MA
1 review
RobertJohnson1975: "I didn't know how to tell my aunt that this would be best for her, but I managed. At first, I was concerned and even a bit skeptical. I trusted in myself to provide care for my family. After visiting just once I realized that this was an incredible choice. The faculty are top notch, the facility is homely and everyone is always friendly. My aunt was enjoying herself and that was the most important thing to me. Furthermore, the service they offer is so important to these folk... (read more)

St Joseph Manor Nursing Home

215 Thatcher Street , Brockton, MA
1 review
Barbara121326650: "My husband was a veteran, so the VA paid for his nine-week stay at St Joseph Manor. It didn't cost us anything for him to have a private, sufficient room. The staff was excellent. The food was good, but he wasn't eating at the end. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rockland area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Rockland area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 40 nursing homes communities in the Rockland area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.