Nursing Homes in Northampton

19 Communities

Northhampton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

737 Bridge Road , Northampton, MA
1 review
concord dad: "We used this facility for several years for our teen daughter who is severely handicapped. The staff was wonderful. "

Calvin Coolidge Nursing & Rehab Center- Northhampton

548 Elm Street , Northampton, MA

Loomis House

298 Jarvis Avenue, Holyoke, MA
$$$$
A Visitor: "My wife is in Loomis House. The rooms are OK. Care is OK too. It is more for Alzheimer's and dementia patients. It is only six miles from my house and four miles from my daughter. The value is good too."

Mary's Meadow at Providence Place

12 Gamelin St, Holyoke, MA
$$$$
BM: "Providence Place at Ingleside was beautiful. They had a restaurant with waiters and waitresses in uniforms. You could order off of a delightful menu and have ice cream. They had so many unbelievable programs, and everything was elegant. The church was beautiful because it was initially set up for retired nuns. They had a lot of interaction with the people, went places, and had two libraries. It was phenomenal."

Linda Manor Extended Care Facility

349 Haydenville Road, Leeds, MA
$$$$
bill053415: "Linda Manor Extended Care Facility was incredible. It had an assisted living across the street, and they communicated well. I didn’t know what they did to my father, but they were great. He had a roommate, and he didn’t like that. He enjoyed the food there. It would be better if they had brought their patients outside more often especially during nice weather. The place was beautiful, and it looked like an incredible mansion. Dad's room was large and comfortable."

Wingate at South Hadley Rehab

573 Granby Road, South Hadley, MA
$$$$
kathys cousin: "The nursing staff is very kind, attentive, and I really get a sense that they take their nursing skills seriously. The house Physician saw her immediately on arrival, and put plenty of 'prn's' in case of slight pains, constipation, etc. But, It's day 3 and I've yet to get a call from a social worker or anyone introducing themselves (by phone) as staff. You would think this would be standard. My relative is 100. The food last night was awful: white sliced package-type ... (read more)

Mount Saint Vincent

35 Holy Family Road , Holyoke, MA
1 review
Carol101887150: "St. Vincent’s Nursing Home was very old. The staff seemed to be very caring, and everybody was clean. The dining area looked OK. "

Wingate at West Springfield Rehab & Skilled Nursing

42 Prospect Avenue , West Springfield, MA
1 review
Norma3: "Wingate was the only one that has a bed available when my mother was discharged from the hospital. She's been there a number of times and they know her. I've had meetings with the social worker before because I wasn't happy with certain things, and then they corrected them. I think if you're not there every day, your patient tends to get overlooked a little. So I stay on top of them. A lot of times I had to bring in meals because she won't eat the food. I'm happy with the ph... (read more)

Hadley at Elaine Care and Rehabilitation Center

20 North Maple Street , Hadley, MA
$$$$
stve_F: "most of the staff were great but there was one who i didn't get along with and she did everything she coul to make me miserable while i was there"

Birch Manor Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center

44 New Lombard Road , Chicopee, MA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Northampton area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Northampton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 19 nursing homes communities in the Northampton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.