Nursing Homes in Lowell

17 Communities

D’Youville Life & Wellness Community

981 Varnum Avenue, Lowell, MA
1 review
Lady Nurse: "My husband is on a waiting list at D'Youville. It's lovely, the memory unit is fabulous, and it's clean. There's a bustle of activities, and the staff has 15-20 years of working there. You walked in, they immediately say hello to you, and the receptionist was wonderful. It's alive, caring, and just like home. "

Northwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

1010 Varnum Avenue , Lowell, MA
$$$$
anonymous7899: "They are the worst nursing care I've seen yet. The residents are always urinated and smelly. They don't even bathe them for days you have to request for your relative to be bathed. I had a relative there and they have the rudest and most unprofessional nurses. They don't care about their patients at all. The even threaten my family members because they couldn't do their job right. Be careful when choosing them every time I've gone my relative has been sitting in his peed pan... (read more)

Willow Manor

30 Princeton Boulevard, Lowell, MA
1 review
disgusted with elder care: "This facility is a dump, outdated, in a not so good area...they have bars on all the first floor windows so to keep out burglars. The cleaning people stand around talking to the staff all day...My parent had the same sticky stain on the floor the entire week she was there...not one person came in to wash the floors or clean. The trash can in her room was not emptied once. The closet door was broken and could have fallen on an eldery person. The food was disgusting and... (read more)

Fairhaven Healthcare Center

1071 Varnum Avenue, Lowell, MA

Sunny Acres Nursing Home

254 Billerica Road, Chelmsford, MA
$$$$
smillpat: "I went to Sunny Acres for rehab after my knee surgery two years ago. I am due to have the other knee replaced and I am hoping to do my rehab at this facility. I received excellent care and credit the rehabilitation I received there for my complete recovery. The staff was great and always ready to help in anyway I needed. The encouragement I received was so important to my recovery. I loved my room, it was very comfortable and had a home like feel."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lowell area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lowell area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 nursing homes communities in the Lowell area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.