Nursing Homes in Framingham

24 Communities

St Patrick's Manor

863 Central Street, Framingham, MA
$$$$
Sheena Janse : "My mother received excellent care during the time she lived at St. Patrick’s Manor. The dedicated, knowledgeable and compassionate staff gave her and my family great peace during a difficult time as her dementia progressed. "

Oak Knoll Healthcare Center

9 Arbetter Drive, Framingham, MA
$$$$
Sunday3: "The staff is very dismissive and cold. Ma NY act like you are bothering them when asking them to do something for residents. They often act as if they will accommodate you but you find out later it was all for show. Food is often cold. More importantly dietary needs are ignored. Unless residents can physically get themselves around they are often left in their rooms all day. For example if one needs oxygen tanks to move or such it seems to be too much trouble to arrange... (read more)

Kathleen Daniel

485 Franklin Street, Framingham, MA
$$$$
Glad2BmeRU2: "Try NOT to be put here unless it’s a short stay. The staff is REALLY slow, like I’ve been waiting for my meds incl. my Anxiety pills. So needless say I’m a mess. All and all it’s a okay place. It COULD "

Carlyle House

342 Winter Street , Framingham, MA
$$$$
gaylek: " Very disappointed as rehab center they do not provide you with phones. How are you supposed to speak with your love ones if there is no phone "

Bethany Skilled Nursing Facility

694 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA

Beaumont Rehab & Skilled Nursing Ctr - Natick

3 Vision Drive, Natick, MA
1 review
Marjie: "Beaumont in Natick is outstanding. My grandparents were in a sister facility in Westborough and they both got wonderful care. So, when my mother got ill, the first place I called was Beaumont in Westborough, but it's too far away from me, so they connected me with Natick. The care is outstanding. They have staff members that have been there for many years. They have very little turnover. It's a very difficult situation to see my mother in the condition she's in, but when I l... (read more)

Mary Ann Morse Nursing & Rehabilitation

45 Union Street, Natick, MA
$$$$
Trudi1: "Mary Ann Morse seemed to be a beautiful facility but they said there was like a two-year wait. What I like best about this facility is its location. I also like their rooms. They seemed upbeat. For activities, they pretty much have the same as where I am now. They have word games, crossword puzzles, entertainment, and things like that. "

Timothy Daniels House

84 Elm Street, Holliston, MA
$$$$
NeverGetOld: "very unhappy with ability to call patient. Most of the time the call never goes threw. not enough time given to patient's needs. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Framingham area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 27 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Framingham area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 24 nursing homes communities in the Framingham area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.