58 Nursing Homes in Canton, MA

Also serving communities of Sharon.

Hebrew SeniorLife - Home Health Care

1 Del Pond Drive , Canton, MA
Refund Plan: 90% of Entrance Fee. Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Hellenic Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

601 Sherman Street , Canton, MA
DGS: "The care at Hellenic Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is excellent. People are very kind and I see that they handle each situation very well. I am pleased with the services they provided to my husband. The food is incredible and there are s... (read more)

Pond Home

289 East Street, Wrentham, MA
mintjewlip: "THis facility needs major updates. Itis more of a nursing home. A prison cell is larger than the rooms the residents sleep in. It was also very difficult to push a wheelchair.mint "

2014, 2017, 2018

North Hill

865 Central Avenue , Needham, MA

Royal Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

95 Commercial Street , Braintree, MA
stamatos: "The nurses to the caretakers are the most helpful, kind people I have ever met. My mother has been there fr almost 2 weeks and is treated wth such kindness and respect. I would recommend this rehab to anyone. And I want to thank you for... (read more)

Serenity Hill Nursing Center

655 Dedham St, Wrentham, MA
MAM: "Serenity Hill Nursing Center was very nice, and I really liked it. The bedrooms were nice and very clean. There were two beds in a room. The residents looked well taken care of, and the staff was very nice and very helpful."

Copley at Stoughton Nursing Care Center

380 Sumner Street , Stoughton, MA
Caring78362750: "I loved Copley at Stoughton. I went there with my mother and my sister. It was new, clean, nice, and beautiful. The staff was very nice. The rooms were nice and big enough. "

John Adams Healthcare Center

211 Franklin Street , Quincy, MA
JBL4258: "When you first walk it the building looks old, but it is really clean. And the Nurses and P/T, O/T and the rest of the staff are the most amazing, compassionate and caring people I have ever met. They took excellent care of my Dad after h... (read more)

Marina Bay Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

2 Seaport Drive , Quincy, MA
judykee: "I was there for 2 weeks because of a bad break and the care I received there was excellent! The place is gorgeous as the view but most important was the attitude and loving care I received from the nurses and aids! I thought they were a ... (read more)

St Joseph Manor Nursing Home

215 Thatcher Street , Brockton, MA
Barbara121326650: "My husband was a veteran, so the VA paid for his nine-week stay at St Joseph Manor. It didn't cost us anything for him to have a private, sufficient room. The staff was excellent. The food was good, but he wasn't eating at the end. "

Guardian Center

888 North Main Street, Brockton, MA
The Guardian Center of Brockton, Massachusetts, is nestled in the northern end of this peaceful town and easily accessed directly from Highway 28. It is a two-minute drive away from the green space of Ames Nowell State Park and just five mi... (read more)

Hebrew Senior Life

1200 Centre Street, Roslindale, MA
Nanaof13: "The rooms were very clean. My mothers care was excellent ,so warm and caring. End of life care was especially caring. They strived to keep the occupants occupied. What can I say it was just an excellent envirement for anyone needing care."

Newbridge on The Charles

7000 Great Meadow Road, Dedham, MA
Caring103845150: "My wife is in Hebrew Rehab. It is one of the best in the State. You can't beat the nursing or the doctor's staff. Their facility is only 5 years old and has spacious rooms. Even in the shared rooms, you don't have the sense of being shared... (read more)

Samuel Marcos Nursing Home

28 Front Street, Weymouth, MA
anng123: "It's like a home and the residents are like one big family... and it's small so each person gets a lot of attention... my nana was there for many years."

Briarwood Healthcare and Nursing

150 Lincoln Street, Needham, MA
Chris G.: "My husband spent almost 2 months in the rehab section of Briarwood. Following an unpleasant experience at another, much fancier facility in Needham, I was relieved that the care at Briarwood was very good. The staff was friendly, caring,... (read more)

John Scott House Nursing an Rehabilitation Center

233 Middle Street , Braintree, MA
ankleless: "I recently broke my ankle and was sent to John Scott for rehab. I was a little concerned about a rehab/nursing home in general based on the horrible perceptions of such facilities. All my fears and concerns were almost immediately elimin... (read more)

Southeast Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center

184 Lincoln Street , North Easton, MA
Coop1: "The facility is understaffed. Have visited all shifts, Day and Eve and weekend the worst. Very little interraction between staff and patients with dementia. Staff always in a hurry "

Armenian Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

431 POND STREET, Boston, MA
Henry9: "My wife passed away at Armenian Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. She was only there for a week because she was very ill when she was admitted. I checked a few places, and I liked what I saw there. It was very nice and very clean. The sta... (read more)

German Center for Extended Care

2222 Centre Street, West Roxbury, MA
Anonymous113105550: "My sister is happy and content there at the German Center. They took her out of assisted living and put her in the nursing home because she has fallen. We said how about if we try to get her back to assisted living, she said "no, I'm not l... (read more)

Thomas Upham House

519 Main Street, Medfield, MA
Anonymous116133050: "The patient is in Thomas Upham right now. They provide 24-hour care and seem very caring. They keep the patients very occupied with activities every afternoon and also have physical therapy people who help the patients. "
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Canton area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Canton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 58 nursing homes communities in the Canton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.