Nursing Homes in Brewster

6 Communities

EPOCH Senior Care Center of Brewster

873 Harwich Road, Brewster, MA
$$$$
esc: "Our parents have been part of the Wingate family for just over a year now. To be honest, they were reluctant residents at first, to say the least. But, what was initially going to be a “winter staycation”, has turned into a warm and loving permanent place to live. One of the first things we noticed was how busy mom became and not with things like laundry, cooking and paying the bills but with activities in which she interacted with people- something she had been missing... (read more)

Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

383 South Orleans Road, Brewster, MA
$$$$
Anonymous1210: "I moved to Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. It was disappointing to find out that the back-up generator doesn't cover all the areas. So far it's pretty good, and I've been here for a couple of years. The workforce is very good. They're better than any other place I've heard of. They do a lot of activities than what I care about. I've done a comparison on the prices, and I'm kind of satisfied with it."

Liberty Commons

390 Orleans Road, North Chatham, MA
$$$$
Caring103796750: "We did find Liberty Commons for my loved one. It's very clean. They have a special unit just for dementia and Alzheimer's. The staff is very professional, and they keep my loved one very nice. They spend a lot of personal time with him. He likes them. He gets along with the crafts people and social workers. It has been a good fit for him. The food has been OK. It is fresh food. It has vegetables, protein, and carbohydrates. Their main meal is at lunch. It seems to be balance... (read more)

EPOCH of Harwich

111 Headwaters Drive, Harwich, MA
$$$$
RM17: "Our experience at Wingate of Harwich was not good. The hallways were bad smelling where our patient stayed, and this unit was clearly understaffed and it was usually difficult to find a staffer when needed. Others I spoke with agreed with this assessment. On the positive side, there were some, (not all) good caring staffers and the food was excellent. All of the other testimonies on this website refer to Epoch, the former owner who sold to Wingate more than a year ago.... (read more)

South Dennis HealthCare

1 Love Lane, South Dennis, MA
$$$$
Caring IndividualIORVF: "I went to Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Eagle Pond for a week or so. It was adequate. The physical therapy that I needed was very good. The food was good. The chairs and bed weren't very comfortable, and I stayed in bed most of the time. The room needed a recliner. I was in a lot of pain from my knee and trying to do the rehab and resting in between, so there wasn't much time for socialization. There were times when the staff was busy, and I wasn't always an... (read more)

Windsor Adult Day Health Services

265 North Main Street, South Yarmouth, MA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Brewster area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Brewster area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Brewster area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.