Nursing Homes in Braintree

101 Communities

Royal Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

95 Commercial Street , Braintree, MA
$$$$
stamatos: "The nurses to the caretakers are the most helpful, kind people I have ever met. My mother has been there fr almost 2 weeks and is treated wth such kindness and respect. I would recommend this rehab to anyone. And I want to thank you for everything you ALL have done. Daughter of vernas stamatos."

John Scott House Nursing an Rehabilitation Center

233 Middle Street , Braintree, MA
$$$$
ankleless: "I recently broke my ankle and was sent to John Scott for rehab. I was a little concerned about a rehab/nursing home in general based on the horrible perceptions of such facilities. All my fears and concerns were almost immediately eliminated after only a few days at this facility. I found senior management to be highly visible, extremely approachable and sincerely caring. Head nurses were continuously consulted by staff and extremely concerned with resident comfort and s... (read more)

Braintree Manor HealthCare

1102 Washington Street, Braintree, MA
$$$$
mickey9766: "staff sent son to re, hes in ICU fighting for his life. THEY NEVER CALLED HIS FAMILY. place is dirty smells. they keep Medicaid patients to keep $$$$"

Alliance Healthcare Center at Braintree

175 Grove Street, Braintree, MA

North Hill

865 Central Avenue , Needham, MA

Hebrew SeniorLife - Home Health Care

1 Del Pond Drive , Canton, MA
$$$$
Refund Plan: 90% of Entrance Fee. Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Goddard House

165 Chestnut St, Brookline, MA
$$$$
Goddard House in Brookline Assisted Living in Jamaica Plain are committed to the very best care and to meeting the needs of the whole individual. We are dedicated to fostering growth, enjoyment and living life to the fullest. Goddard House in Brookline offers 75 beautifully designed studios, one and two-bedroom apartments. Common rooms such as the living room, library, country kitchen, private dining room and porches are also available for enjoyment and gatherings. Additional... (read more)

Cardigan Nursing Home

59 Country Way , Scituate, MA
$$$$
Patsym: "The Staff at Cardigan should all receive special "Reward in Heaven" for the care they provide. My brother was there for about two months and the care was OUTSTANDING by all the nurses,aides, and general helpers. Thank you.... "

Chelsea Soldiers' Home Adult Day Health Care

91 Crest Avenue, Chelsea, MA
1 review
Marion43: "My husband is in the Veteran's Adult Care group at the Soldiers Home and it has done wonders for him. Actually, it has helped his memory and conversation a little. The people there are so kind, thoughtful and understanding. The people that attend love it. They get to talk about their time in the service and they all seem to love that. They go over the newspaper with them every morning and then have a discussion about current events. Some days the play a DVD with "olde... (read more)

Copley at Stoughton Nursing Care Center

380 Sumner Street , Stoughton, MA
1 review
Caring78362750: "I loved Copley at Stoughton. I went there with my mother and my sister. It was new, clean, nice, and beautiful. The staff was very nice. The rooms were nice and big enough. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Braintree area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Braintree area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 101 nursing homes communities in the Braintree area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.