Nursing Homes in Beverly

51 Communities

Blueberry Hill

75 Brimbal Avenue, Beverly, MA
$$$$
Diana: "I am in rehab now at Blueberry Hill. The place is clean, and they help me fold my clothes. I've been here many times, and the nurses are very good and they take care of us. They make sure we have our medicines. The food could be better, but they have a variety. I am comfortable, and they clean the rooms completely. They work with the people very well, and they do physical therapy."

Essex Park Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

265 Essex Street, Beverly, MA
$$$$
APL05: "Don’t trust this place for your family member! The patients sit in their soiled bottoms for so long that they get terrible rashes. 99 percent of the staff are rude and/or just don’t care. They never answer their phone so you can check on your loved one and they plain out lie!! My family member is now in the hospital for the second time directly because the lack of care and attention they failed to give!!! "

Grosvenor Park

7 Loring Hills Avenue, Salem, MA
$$$$
Grace Mercurio: "The physical therapy helped me very much. The nurses, c.n.a.'s and everyone were very nice. My roommate and I got along great, I was sorry to see her go home before it was time for me to leave. "

Chelsea Soldiers' Home Adult Day Health Care

91 Crest Avenue, Chelsea, MA
1 review
Marion43: "My husband is in the Veteran's Adult Care group at the Soldiers Home and it has done wonders for him. Actually, it has helped his memory and conversation a little. The people there are so kind, thoughtful and understanding. The people that attend love it. They get to talk about their time in the service and they all seem to love that. They go over the newspaper with them every morning and then have a discussion about current events. Some days the play a DVD with "olde... (read more)

Meadow View Care and Rehabilitation Center - SunBridge Healthcare

134 North Street, North Reading, MA
1 review
Oscar5: "My mother is in Meadow View. The rooms have two people to a bedroom, and they are very clean. The nursing staff is fantastic, very friendly, and answered all of my questions. She is in the Alzheimer’s section, and she loves it there. They’re always there helping them and keep them going continuously, 15 hours a day. They do puzzles, drawing, coloring, and guessing games. The residents like the food. "

Golden LivingCenter - The Elmhurst

743 Main St, Melrose, MA
1 review
Steve R.: "My father-in law and mother both had wonderful stay at Golden LivingCenter Elmhurst. My father-in law visited for some short term rehab and although he was not the easiest patient for the staff, they did an exceptional job assisting him to return home in the shortest time possible under the safest conditions. He did not want to go to a rehab, however, in the end realized it was best for him to increase his strength so he was able to return home. The staff at Elmhurst real... (read more)

Devereux House Skilled Nursing And Rehabilitation

39 Lafayette Street, Marblehead, MA
1 review
nursemass: "Devereux house is a nursing home located in Marblehead, MA. I visit the nursing home regularly to check on my grandmother who lives in the Alzheimer's unit. Devereux is a small nursing home located in a safe neighborhood. The nursing home provides great services for my grandmother. Her room is clean and spacious. The building is well secured and staff is available 24 hours to care for residents. Balanced meals and snacks are served regularly. So far, the services provided f... (read more)

Lighthouse Nursing Care Center

204 Proctor Avenue , Revere, MA
$$$$
Sandy78: "I loved this facility. That staff are warm and friendly! I really enjoy how if ever had a question, I could easily go to anyone without any issues. I am having my loved one coming back! Thank you for all you do!"

Bear Hill Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

11 North Street, Stoneham, MA 02180, Stoneham, MA
$$$$
E.Gagne: "I don't know where to begin & where to end because Bear Hill Nursing Facility in Stoneham, MA is more than a five star facility, If your searching for the outstanding care for your loved one, look no further because I experienced everything 1st hand & would never steer you in the wrong direction, the Staff, Care, Food & this Facility itself is what anyone could ever needs are right here, the rooms are meticulously clean, you can reach out at anytime to anyone of the staff & ... (read more)

Woodbriar of Wilmington

90 West St, Wilmington, MA
$$$$
Roses Daughter: "Do you think you would be unable to communicate and like your foot stuffed into your sneakers while wearing your nonskid hospital socks, making marks in your feet and have a family member discover it? Would you like to be cold, have a closet full of sweaters and have no one both to put one on you? Would like like to be served your food 20 minutes late and then have it taken away because the patient sitting next to you keeps grabbing things and there is no one to watch them b... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Beverly area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Beverly area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 51 nursing homes communities in the Beverly area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.