Nursing Homes in Berkshire County

15 Communities

Timberlyn Heights Rehabilitation and Care Center

320 Maple Avenue, Great Barrington, MA
$$$$
Nannette63: "This is a rather clean and well run home. The exterior facade is rather dull yet I found the inside is quite lovely. The employees are a pleasant bunch and are quite attentive. Whilst they work at a brisk pace they seem quite happy as they busy about with daily chores. The infirmed are noticeably content in their surroundings. "

Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center

40 Sunset Avenue , Lenox, MA
$$$$
Grateful Daughter: "My loved one moved into Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center in early January. They have excellent rehabilitation services and PT and OT personnel. Most of their aides are extremely caring. It's a very small nursing home, and one thing I didn't like so much is that there's not really a comfortable place to go and sit. On the upside, they do seem to care a lot about their patients, take very good care of them, and get to know the family and the patients."

Craneville Place At Dalton

265 Main Street, Dalton, MA
$$$$
JThomas18: "My 96-year-old mother-in-law, who has always been like a mother to me, is currently at Craneville. She entered the nursing home for rehabilitation after a fall, regained enough strength in therapy to return home, with some help, but returned to Craneville after some months. She is still a resident there. We visit our mom fairly often, and take meals with her there on holidays. We have always been welcomed, and offered any kind of assistance we could need. There is a... (read more)

Sweet Brook Care Center

1561 Cold Spring Road , Williamstown, MA
$$$$
Becca2: "Sweet Brook was wonderful and made my great-grandfather's last days as peaceful as possible. The staff was lovely and friendly and always made my family and I comfortable. The building itself was clean, bright, and open, unlike some nursing homes which feel like hospitals. "

Mount Greylock Extended Care Facility

1000 North Street , Pittsfield, MA
$$$$
Husband7: "I have a spouse at Mount Greylock and find the overall care very good. There is another review with someone complaing about too much security because there is a code to go in and out. It is a simple code and is done to prevent patients who might have dementia from wandering out on their own. It's pretty standard practice. Someone else mentioned patients sitting in hallways in wheel chairs, but again, this gets them out of their rooms and under close supervision of the nursin... (read more)

Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

169 Valentine Road, Pittsfield, MA
$$$$
Beverly's sister: "My sister was a patient in Hillcrest for 13 years and the staff on Unit 3 became family to her. They were very kind and provided excellent care. Some of the staff became friends with my mother and I and always made it a point to let us know how Bev was doing. Shana, Holly and a housekeeping person whose name I forgot stand out. The best was Sarah, on the house keeping staff. She was a wonderful support person and advocate for Beverly during a time after she had a issue ... (read more)

Lee HealthCare

620 Laurel Street, Lee, MA
$$$$
Lee HealthCare is an assisted living facility that lies along U.S. Route 20 in Lee, Massachusetts, near Laurel Lake and the October Mountain State Forest. It receives high marks for its friendly, welcoming staff who proactively inform loved ones on important matters regarding their elderly residents. The facility and its rooms are praised for their well-maintained condition and excellent sanitation. Lee HealthCare is appreciated for its flexibility in providing care and assis... (read more)

Providence Care Center - Lenox

320 Pittsfield Road, Lenox, MA
$$$$
Fortuneate: "This nursing home is under new owners and the care is outstanding! Now called "Mount Carmel Care Center" the facility looks new, and the people there really understand what they are doing. I would recommend them to anybody that needs rehab. "

Williamstown Commons Nursing & Rehab

25 Adams Road, Williamstown, MA
1 review
Lilly42: "I was told this was the best facility and I disappointed. the staff was cold and frequently ignored call bells and requests for help! "

Berkshire Rehab & Skilled Care Center

7 Sandisfield Road Box 216, Sandisfield, MA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Berkshire County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 26 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Berkshire County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 nursing homes communities in the Berkshire County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.