Nursing Homes in Andover

48 Communities

Wingate at Andover Rehab Skilled Nursing

80 Andover Street, Andover, MA
$$$$
tiggeroo1965: "I am here at Wingate recovering from lower back surgery. The staff all of them are excellent but the kitchen cant seem to ever get tray right according o my allergies. Thank goodness or my aids who really look out for me."

Academy Manor

89 Morton Street, Andover, MA
$$$$
soaking: "Don't think about it. I have waited anywhere from an hour to 3 hours, sitting in urine for someone to change me.,what I'm told "they don't have enough people"..tried complaining, doesn't do any good.it's really a shame they have some good people working here, but they are all afraid to speak up. At least that's how i see it..."

Edgewood

575 Osgood Street, North Andover, MA

Nevins Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Ten Ingalls Court , Methuen, MA
$$$$
AM207708: "Nevins was excellent. The nurses did what they need to do, treated him decently, and called me if something was off or whenever they had meetings. He got therapy and decent food. I really liked that place. "

Meadow View Care and Rehabilitation Center - SunBridge Healthcare

134 North Street, North Reading, MA
1 review
Oscar5: "My mother is in Meadow View. The rooms have two people to a bedroom, and they are very clean. The nursing staff is fantastic, very friendly, and answered all of my questions. She is in the Alzheimer’s section, and she loves it there. They’re always there helping them and keep them going continuously, 15 hours a day. They do puzzles, drawing, coloring, and guessing games. The residents like the food. "

Salemhaven

23 Geremonty Drive, Salem, NH

Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital

70 Butler Street, Salem, NH
1 review
Anonymous111803750: "They were attentive at Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital. They took care of my husband. The rooms were a little bit nicer. He was up everyday eating with other patients in a room. He had physical therapy and occupational therapy. The rooms were clean, and each had a bathroom. He was happy with the food. They had good meals. "

D’Youville Life & Wellness Community

981 Varnum Avenue, Lowell, MA
1 review
Lady Nurse: "My husband is on a waiting list at D'Youville. It's lovely, the memory unit is fabulous, and it's clean. There's a bustle of activities, and the staff has 15-20 years of working there. You walked in, they immediately say hello to you, and the receptionist was wonderful. It's alive, caring, and just like home. "

M I Nursing & Restorative Center

172 Lawrence Street , Lawrence, MA
$$$$
KarenGNLVB: "Mom is in Mary Immaculate Health Care Services. The staff is very caring, good, and doing their best to keep all the residents occupied. I feel that she’s given good care. They have little parties for them on Easter and Christmas and bring kids in and animals in on occasion. They have a guy who comes in to sing for them and someone who plays the guitar, plus bingo and a few other things. They also have physical therapy on-site. "

Bear Hill Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

11 North Street, Stoneham, MA 02180, Stoneham, MA
$$$$
E.Gagne: "I don't know where to begin & where to end because Bear Hill Nursing Facility in Stoneham, MA is more than a five star facility, If your searching for the outstanding care for your loved one, look no further because I experienced everything 1st hand & would never steer you in the wrong direction, the Staff, Care, Food & this Facility itself is what anyone could ever needs are right here, the rooms are meticulously clean, you can reach out at anytime to anyone of the staff & ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Andover area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Andover area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 48 nursing homes communities in the Andover area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.