Nursing Homes in Kent County

3 Communities

Heron Point of Chestertown

501 CAMPUS AVENUE, Chestertown, MD
$$$$
Happy Grandson: "My grandparents moved into this facility about 5 years ago, and have had a wonderful experience with them. I can see why when I make my visits a couple times a year. The staff is very friendly to everyone and happy to meet and accommodate for visitors. My grandparents own two pets: a cat and a dog, and they are able to keep both with out any problems. When my grandmother walks the dog to the "big house" (the main building), the employees greet the sheltie with a treat and ta... (read more)

Chestertown Nursing & Rehab Ct

415 MORGNEC ROAD, Chestertown, MD
1 review
seaweed1119: "This facility is the best in Chestertown. They gave my husband hope and a reason for living, the staff is most compassionate, caring and loving we have ever met, the food is the best. I always felt as if the nursing home. was our home, the laughter was so wonderful. Please give this place a chance, it is the very, very best. Unlike other places the nurs.ing staff listens to the patient and the family, they will go out of their to make your stay the best. Thank you to a... (read more)

Chester River Manor

200 MORGNEC ROAD, Chestertown, MD
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kent County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Kent County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Kent County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.