Nursing Homes in Bel Air

5 Communities

Lorien Bel Air

1909 Emmorton Road, Bel Air, MD
$$$$
Theresa: "My sister-in-law was in Lorien Bel Air. It was very nice and spacious. The staff members were very nice. However, the place was more clinical, and my sister-in-law didn't do much there."

Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center

410 EAST MCPHAIL ROAD, Bel Air, MD
$$$$
comedian: "The nurses and aides are pleasant and caring. The physical therapy and occupational therapy are very good. The workouts work well in getting you ready to go home. Very pleased. They keep things clean in the rooms and bathrooms. They have a lot of activities for residents."

Glen Meadows Retirement Community

11630 Glen Arm Road, Glen Arm, MD
$$$$
Guest52519: "I moved into Glen Meadows Retirement Community two months ago. The staff and residents are really great, everyone is so caring and helpful. I already feel that I belong here in Glen Meadows. "

Lorien Riverside

1123 Belcamp Garth, Belcamp, MD
$$$$
ASN: "Our Mom was here for 6 wks. I cant say enough about the entire staff. Beginning with the receptionist, nurse, aides, events and food staff everyone was great. Last but not least all of the therapists were so caring and attentive as well as Karen her case worker. Thank you for everything! "

Forest Hill Health and Rehabilitation Center

109 FOREST VALLEY DRIVE, Forest Hill, MD
$$$$
Frustrated18: "So very disappointed with this facility...from their theft to their food. Our family member is currently a resident there. He has had things taken and stolen. When he was transported to the hospital for testing, he had his backpack filled with his important belongings that he didn't want stolen. When he got to the hospital, he asked the paramedic where his backpack was he said they would not allow him to bring it. Someone intercepted it. It was valued at over $1,800. ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bel Air area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Bel Air area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Bel Air area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.