Nursing Homes in Kennebunk

9 Communities

RiverRidge Center

3 Brazier Lane, Kennebunk, ME
1 review
criscros: "My dad had a huge stroke. He almost died. Therapy and nursing were excellent. My dad is thriving at home now. I highly recommend River Ridge "

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Kennebunk

158 Ross Rd, Kennebunk, ME

Seal Rock Health Care

88 Harbor Drive , Saco, ME
1 review
Dina1: "The health care team on the unit was phenomenal. They each carry a heavy heart as they take care of our loved ones. I visited my loved one every day and at different times during the day. I saw the staff take care of their residents as if the resident was their own relative. They made me feel welcomed every day - The atmosphere was friendly and love was shown by all. Thank you. "

Varney Crossing NCC

47 Elm St. , North Berwick, ME
1 review
user8675309: "The first time I visited the facility, I was apprehensive, because it's my grandmother and I didn't want her to spend the rest of her days in a poor nursing home. But to my relief, the staff was very polite, and assured me that she'd be taken care of. I was impressed by how well the staff was run, and how they treated the patients, and was also impressed by the quality of the food. It's a little shabby looking on the inside, but the wonderful staff make up for it. Not only d... (read more)

The Newton Center & Hillcrest Gardens

35 July Street, Sanford, ME
$$$$
Ashley2: "My grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's years before her stay at the Newton Center. She stayed there for a short stay, having only been there for rehabilitation. The staff were a mixed bunch; some were very kind and full of smiles, while others seemed to think most of the patients were bothersome, but I suppose those mixed attitudes can be found almost anywhere. The facility was kept clean, although at one point my grandmother's stuffed animal went missing. However, th... (read more)

Greenwood Center

1142 Main St, Sanford, ME
$$$$
ericaramos25: "WATCH OUT if you have to private pay!!! Greenwood will suddenly become the best nursing home in the country and sign your loved one up for so many things without asking your permission! Then when medicaid decides they will not cover the full balance for all this "specialized care," guess who is left holding the bag. Its all a money game..... "

Evergreen Manor

328 North St, Saco, ME
$$$$
mainera109: "I toured this center with my mom a month or so ago for longterm nursing care for my dad. It was small, dark, and a the rooms were tiny. However, the people seemed nice, and compared to other nursing homes we'd visited, it was relatively clean. A couple weeks ago my mom brought my dad over for an evaluation and a tour. He was very upset to be looking at a nursing home, and as a result became angry. However, the director, Robin, and the staff assured my mom they could handl... (read more)

Southridge Rehab and Living Center

10 May St. , Biddeford, ME
$$$$
mcore123: "This is the worse facility I have ever been too. The director of Nursing, Paula was the rude, inconsiderate and not friendly. The place looked dirty, and understaffed. I would never put a family member or friend at this facility. "

St. Andrew Health Care Facility

407 Pool St. , Biddeford, ME
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kennebunk area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Kennebunk area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Kennebunk area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.