Nursing Homes in West Monroe

22 Communities

Landmark Nursing & Rehab Center

1611 WELLERMAN ROAD, West Monroe, LA
$$$$
Lily Mann: "My mom stayed at LandMark and she was well taking care of and from Administration, Nurses, Aids and staff the people were so caring and treated my mom like family just as well as those visiting her. I will recommend this facility to anyone that has an issue with an elderly family member. "

Arbor Terrace

3702 Cypress St, West Monroe, LA
$$$$
Caring103065950: "Mom is in Arbor Terrace, and the staff is excellent, very kind, helpful, and accommodating. The food looks decent, and the rooms are small but they congregate in the main area most of the time. The sanitation and safety of the place is perfect. The activity room and dining room -- which is a combination -- probably could use a little updating. "

West Monroe Guest House

109 McClendon Church Rd, West Monroe, LA
1 review
Mike253747: "When my sister and I walked in, West Monroe Guest House was nice, beautiful, and relatively new, but there didn't seem to be very many people working. They didn't seem to have as many staff members. We didn't see anybody outside. I guess everybody was in their rooms with the doors closed. I liked the building and all, but my sister said that she didn't get a good feeling about the place. "

Glenwood Regional Med Ctr Snf

503 MCMILLAN ROAD, West Monroe, LA

Ridgecrest Community Care Center

1616 Wellerman Road, West Monroe, LA

Christus St. Joseph's Home

2301 Sterlington Road, Monroe, LA
1 review
Christus St. Joseph's Home is centrally located on Sterlington Road right beside Bayou DeSiard in Monroe, Louisiana. Reviewers give top marks to the facility's friendly, community-oriented atmosphere that encourages residents to bond with each other. Seniors are able to furnish their apartments, which they describe as spacious and well-maintained, with the furniture and decor they like, so their living spaces are comfortable and homey. Families make note of the staff's profes... (read more)

Farmerville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

813 N MAIN ST, Farmerville, LA
1 review
Roma: "I have no complaints at all with the service of Farmerville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Everybody from the housekeeping to the therapists to the nurses was fine with me, even the person who gave me my bath. They had private and semi-private rooms. The room I had was very nice. The grounds were well taken care of, bushes were trimmed, and bird feeders were filled up. The location was in a wooded area, right off of the main highway. When you're sitting in your room look... (read more)

Lagniappe Healthcare

1408 Summerlin Lane, Bastrop, LA
1 review
Kelly-2: "Our family has made the difficult decision to put a loved one in a nursing facility in Bastrop. After visiting all of the facilities in the town, we chose Summerlin. The two unannounced visits we made to Summerlin found the residents in numerous activities and very few in their beds or rooms. There is widespread interaction of the staff with the residents. The facility was very clean on our visits and had no odor. The facility is undergoing a renovation right now, lighting, ... (read more)

Ruston Nursing and Rehabilitation Center,llc

3720 HWY 80 EAST, Ruston, LA
1 review
Caring-son 2 : "The staff at Ruston Nursing and Rehab are great. They really care about my mom and the other residents. When I go there every day I feel that my extended family has been there taking care of my loved one . I really like the point they have 4 RNs there during the day assisting the LPNs and CNAs. I believe the new leadership will continue to ensure the residents are happy and taken care of. "

Legrand Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

2650 Holt Street, Bastrop, LA
1 review
Loving Son6: "My mother was in Le Grand Nursing home for four months, but it doubled the cost of the other facility my mom is in right now. They do have nurses on duty, and you get what you pay for. When you had to ask him something or tell them something numerous times; they never did well or they would say they were going to, but they never do it. She always said that the food was good, and when I was there the food was good too. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the West Monroe area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the West Monroe area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 22 nursing homes communities in the West Monroe area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.