Nursing Homes in Lake Charles

8 Communities

Grand Cove Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

1525 W MCNEESE ST., Lake Charles, LA
$$$$
ChadSmith: "The staff were always nice to me whenever I came to visit my grandmother, and she constantly still tells me some stories of the nice things they did for her. The only time I heard her complain about Grand Cove was when the cooks were not doing their jobs correctly and would burn the food that they served to the residents. She got up and complained about it and they fixed the problem. Other than that, Grand Cove was a great place for her. "

The Gardens Assisted Living & The Guardian House Total Alzhiemer's Living Facility

1401 Country Club Road, Lake Charles, LA
$$$$
The Gardens Assisted Living & The Guardian House Total Alzheimer's Living Facility is located in Lake Charles, Louisiana, a city known for its many cultural attractions and vibrant downtown. Families give this facility high marks for their warm, friendly caregivers and the 24-hour monitoring system that alerts staff members to residents' need for assistance. Residents enjoy being able to choose their nutritious meals from a menu of offerings, as well as the transportation pro... (read more)

Landmark Of Lake Charles

2335 Oak Park Blvd, Lake Charles, LA
$$$$
bettercare2017: "Well my mom has been to this facility multiple times and this time was the worst. She contracted an uti there which made her on edge and out of her mind. Every time I asked the nurse about test results she never new and would say if they didn't call you then everything must be ok. she would be left in the room by herself and since her strokes she gets confused from time to time. I arrive and she has changed clothes so many times and then they don't even call and tell me she ... (read more)

Resthaven Nursing & Rehab Center, LLC

1103 W McNeese St, Lake Charles, LA
$$$$
Alberts Daughter: "Very caring and helpful staff that are stretched thin. Direct care staff professional and genuinely concerned. Calls to Director of Nursing were delegated to other staff to return is only time I was less than satisfied. Had to also repeatedly remind staff my dad was in hospice and why we were pushing for certain decisions "

Lake Charles Care Center

2701 ERNEST STREET, Lake Charles, LA
$$$$
Debbie Marler: "I have a relative in this care facility; at first it seemed great; but then issues started and the response wasn't a concerned issue from the General Manager; I feel that residents are just a number to the office staffing; after the sale; the well being isn't a concern. A violent room mate was our issue and the response was "there would be issues no matter what room" Really??? I would also like to say, the workers work hard and they really try; but un-concernes and unfairnes... (read more)

Rosewood Nursing Center

534 15TH STREET, Lake Charles, LA

St Martin De Porres Multi-care Center

200 TEAL ST., Lake Charles, LA

Holly Hill House

100 KINGSTON ROAD, Sulphur, LA
$$$$
ARLEE: "THE DON IS HELPFUL AND PERSONABLE. UNFORTUNATELY THE ADMINISTRATOR TALKS DOWN TO EVERYONE AND IS QUITE POORLY SPOKEN AND SLOPPY IN OVERALL APPEARANCE. HE IS OFFSETTING AND SO ONE DOES NOT WANT A LOVED ONE IN HIS CARE"

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lake Charles area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lake Charles area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 nursing homes communities in the Lake Charles area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.