Nursing Homes in Kenner

22 Communities

Chateau Living Center

716 VILLAGE ROAD, Kenner, LA
$$$$
sweetlandohay: "TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE!!! Worst place ever. I would give it a 0 if I could. I wouldnt send my dog to this place. I have NO IDEA how this place is even still open. One of rhe MANY complaints i have is that no bed bath was given to her for 3.5 weeks!!!!!!! The workers have no compassion, hearts or soul!!!!! Please DO NOT send your loved ones here!!! I wonder how many people have died at the hands of these horrible people!!!!"

Waldon Health Care Center

2401 Idaho Ave, Kenner, LA
$$$$
AMH: "I have been visiting friends at this facility for 7 years...... Nothing ever changes, they are under staffed and their quality of care is below par, which reflects in their ratings. The staff are there to make there 8 hours, and that's it. There is very little compassion, or personal attention to the patients needs and wants. The staff treats visitors with no respect. When you ask staff any questions they cannot provide you with an accurate answer. They 're best response is... (read more)

Covenant Home

5919 MAGAZINE STREET, New Orleans, LA
$$$$
Michelle106475450: "I place my father in Covenant Homes. The community is great. He has been there for three weeks now. The rooms are dated. The way the facility looks is not very good, but it is very clean. The food is very good. The staff is wonderful, and the security is fantastic. There are codes, all the doors are locked, and you will only know the code if you have family there. "

Jefferson Healthcare Center

2200 Jefferson Hwy, Jefferson, LA
$$$$
Donald322662: "Jefferson Healthcare was very nice and had a homey atmosphere and nice people. The attitude of the people and the people who work there gave it a family-like atmosphere. "

St Margaret's at Mercy

3525 Bienville Street, New Orleans, LA
$$$$
Dan: "I've been in a rehab program at St. Margaret’s at Mercy. The care has been good. The unit is very pleasant, decent, and clean. Somebody comes in every day and cleans up, and brings me whatever I need (like towels). The staff is very friendly and very helpful. They don't have a menu and they don't really cater to your likes or dislikes, but the food is decent. I'm pretty flexible about food, so I'm doing OK. They have puzzles here, but I don't do puzzles, and they don't have ... (read more)

Ormond Nursing & Care Center

22 PLANTATION ROAD, Destrehan, LA
$$$$
John226177: "My mother is in Ormond Nursing & Care Center. It is very clean with a whole lot of staff running around. The caregivers seem to take better care of their patients. They have a lot of to take care of them. In one hallway, I can see at least six caregivers. They don't stay in their apartment too much. They just stay there to sleep. Then, they get them out because they have lots of activities. They encourage them to get out of the room, and they have social activities for them.... (read more)

Chateau De Notre Dame

2832 BURDETTE STREET, New Orleans, LA
$$$$
Chateau De Notre Dame is nestled in the heart of beautiful New Orleans, Louisiana. The central location makes it easily accessible for families to visit. The facility is always clean, neat, organized and well-kept. Above all, visitors and residents give high praise to the knowledgeable and friendly staff who is committed and caring to the residents and their families. Activities incorporate local talent and entertainment, and residents can hear live music from local bands, or... (read more)

Maison De'ville Nursing Home of Harvey

2233 Eighth Street , Harvey, LA
1 review
firefly1978: "Maison De'ville is a very clean facility. My grandmother enjoys staying there. There are various activities for the residents to take part in during the week. The nurses and other caregivers are extremely friendly. They are very attentive to the needs to the residents and go out of their way for the residents needs. My grandmother is a very picky eater, one of the nurses provides her with special foods. They do their best to make each resident feel special. During the holida... (read more)

St Joseph Nursing and Rehabilitation

405 Folse Street, Harahan, LA
$$$$
Fam,ily Member: "The care at St. Joseph of Harahan is excellent! My relative was recently discharged after rehab and we can't be happier with the care he received there. The admission was really easy, the food was really good, (he loved the special one to one touch the dietary staff had with him and always worked hard to keep him happy.), the therapy was great and he is home now. There were lots of activities but he didn't take part very much. But he was always invited. The nursing s... (read more)

Colonial Oaks Living Center

4312 Ithaca Street, Metairie, LA
$$$$
Karen R Davis : "My Mom started out in Skilled Nursing after falling and breaking several things. We were so satisfied with Colonial Oaks that we wanted her to become a resident. She was able to get in and after settling down, not without some anxiety she is now very content. She loves her new friends n the employees. My mom is very sweet n easy going n in return that is how she is treated. She loves playing bingo n getting her hair done every Tuesday. The highlight of her week. We visit oft... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kenner area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 18 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Kenner area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 22 nursing homes communities in the Kenner area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.