Nursing Homes in Iberia Parish

5 Communities

New Iberia Manor South

600 BAYARD ST, New Iberia, LA
1 review
LovelyLady0000042: "I think New Iberia Manor South is probably the best nursing home. They gave me a lot of therapy, and finally the doctor said the bone was healing and he didn’t see any reason why I couldn't go home, so I did. It was nice and clean. We shared a room over there. They took good care of me. Food was OK. I don’t have anything against it. "

Belle Teche Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

1306 W ADMIRAL DOYLE DR, New Iberia, LA
$$$$
theah: "do NOT put your love one in this place! The rehabilitation rooms are disgusting. Look like they never mop the place. Staff don't even take care of the people. Look like they just there for a check! I am saying this BC my husband grandma fail out her bed & all they could say was "we aren't sure how long she been on the floor" another thing they never clean her wound & it got infected. Don't get fool by the front of the building. Make sure your tour the WHOLE place. I even bro... (read more)

Consolata Home

2319 EAST MAIN STREET, New Iberia, LA

Maison Teche Nursing Center

7307 E Old Spanish Trl, Jeanerette, LA

New Iberia Manor North

1803 JANE STREET, New Iberia, LA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Iberia Parish area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Iberia Parish area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Iberia Parish area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.