26 Nursing Homes in Gretna, LA

Also serving communities of Belle Chasse.

Belle Vie Living Center

535 Commerce Street, Gretna, LA
Jon Jeffry: "I am a patient on the rehab section of the facility. Been here since 9/28/2016. The employees, nurses, CNA's, maintenance personnel, everyone I have had contact with that represent Belle Vie are wonderful people. They do not hesitate to ... (read more)

Bayside Healthcare Center

3201 WALL BLVD, Gretna, LA
cutekoala: "Not real sure about this facility's care giving capabilities. Family member was here that complained about services....and about how his medications were charged to him. When a patient dies, I recommend it be a common procedure for an au... (read more)

The Azaleas Assisted Living At Woldenberg Village

3701 Behrman Place, New Orleans, LA
The Azaleas Assisted Living at Woldenberg Village is located in the heart of New Orleans, Louisiana. The community receives high marks from residents and visitors for its friendly and knowledgeable staff and the location of the facility. Re... (read more)

Covenant Home

5919 MAGAZINE STREET, New Orleans, LA
Michelle106475450: "I place my father in Covenant Homes. The community is great. He has been there for three weeks now. The rooms are dated. The way the facility looks is not very good, but it is very clean. The food is very good. The staff is wonderful, and ... (read more)

Jefferson Healthcare Center

2200 Jefferson Hwy, Jefferson, LA
Donald322662: "Jefferson Healthcare was very nice and had a homey atmosphere and nice people. The attitude of the people and the people who work there gave it a family-like atmosphere. "

Lafon Nursing Facility of the Holy Family

6900 Chef Menteur Highway, New Orleans, LA
Caring99276250: "I thought the rooms were nice and clean at Lafon Nursing Facility of the Holy Family. The dining area was nice. I did not eat there, but I saw the food and it looked fine. The staff seemed very attentive. The aides were all interacting wit... (read more)

St Margaret's at Mercy

3525 Bienville Street, New Orleans, LA
Dan: "I've been in a rehab program at St. Margaret’s at Mercy. The care has been good. The unit is very pleasant, decent, and clean. Somebody comes in every day and cleans up, and brings me whatever I need (like towels). The staff is very friend... (read more)

Chateau De Notre Dame

2832 BURDETTE STREET, New Orleans, LA
Chateau De Notre Dame is nestled in the heart of beautiful New Orleans, Louisiana. The central location makes it easily accessible for families to visit. The facility is always clean, neat, organized and well-kept. Above all, visitors and r... (read more)

Maison De'ville Nursing Home of Harvey

2233 Eighth Street , Harvey, LA
firefly1978: "Maison De'ville is a very clean facility. My grandmother enjoys staying there. There are various activities for the residents to take part in during the week. The nurses and other caregivers are extremely friendly. They are very attentive ... (read more)

St. Luke's Living Center

4201 Woodland Drive, New Orleans, LA
sandy585: "The atmoshpere at St. Lukes is very apeasing. When I walked in, I was greeted by the receptionist who asked if I needed any assistance in finding who I was there for. The food is better than most long-term care facilities that I have vis... (read more)

St Joseph Nursing and Rehabilitation

405 Folse Street, Harahan, LA
Fam,ily Member: "The care at St. Joseph of Harahan is excellent! My relative was recently discharged after rehab and we can't be happier with the care he received there. The admission was really easy, the food was really good, (he loved the special one t... (read more)

Colonial Oaks Living Center

4312 Ithaca Street, Metairie, LA
Karen R Davis : "My Mom started out in Skilled Nursing after falling and breaking several things. We were so satisfied with Colonial Oaks that we wanted her to become a resident. She was able to get in and after settling down, not without some anxiety she ... (read more)

St Anthony's Nursing Home

6001 Airline Highway, Metairie, LA
Kathy: "St. Anthony's was positive and good. The rooms were small and mostly had two people. The staff was very nice, and there were a lot of them. Mom says the food is usually good. They just finished doing some Mardi Gras and did some Valentine'... (read more)

Wynhoven Health Care Center

1050 MEDICAL CENTER, Marrero, LA
CommunityAdvocate19: "I've heard very good things about this place and wanted to see for myself what it is like. The place looks and smells clean and the main areas are well-lit, but the inside of the building looks very old and run-down in spots. The two perso... (read more)

Good Samaritan Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

4021 Cadillac Street, New Orleans, LA
kte504: "This facility does not care about your loved ones. The administrator talks a good game, but does nothing. When you walk in the order hits you at the front door. They do nothing to try and make the facility smell better. The staff is pretty... (read more)

Unity Nursing and Rehab Center

1539 Delachaise St, New Orleans, LA
Edgrisha: "My mom was at Unity Nursing Home. The facility was not clean. Their first floor airconditioning unit was broken. We have to bring her fan. After I complained about the heat, she was transferred to the second floor, and it was extremely col... (read more)

Jo Ellen Smith Conv Center

5301 AUGUST AVENUE, Marrero, LA

Ochsner Foundation Hosp Snf

1221 S CLEARVIEW PARKWAY, New Orleans, LA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Gretna area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Gretna area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 26 nursing homes communities in the Gretna area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.