Nursing Homes in Franklinton

Good Samaritans Living Center

605 HILLTOP AVENUE, Franklinton, LA
$$$$
1 review
Vicki2: "Good Samaritan Nursing home is really doing their job in taking care of him. My friend does not even want to leave the place. He had been there for some time. I am just having problems now in working the insurance for him but the place is good and he is treated well. I am currently looking for an assisted living facility since he's getting okay. I think that he can move to an assisted living. "

Heritage Manor of Franklinton

2000 MAIN STREET, Franklinton, LA
$$$$
PJ Cycles: "Please do not put your loved ones here! We changed facilities immediately after our Mom was admitted. She was put in a bed that was broken and no safety rails or access to call light. The prior residents belongings were still strewn around the room. Mom had no medications administeted in over 16 hours. Her skin was broken down due to her inability to reposition herself. Beware of this place!"

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Franklinton area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Franklinton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Franklinton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.