Nursing Homes in Caddo Parish

21 Communities

Village Health Care at the Glen

408 E. FLOURNOY LUCAS, Shreveport, LA
$$$$
Caring113594050: "We visited Village Healthcare At the Glen for my grandmother. I thought it was very nice. Most of them were very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious. It looked very well-maintained. They had all of the amenities that they said there was going to be. Their room had a TV and a bathroom. "

Willis-knighton Extended Care Center

2550 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA
1 review
FaxdiChick: "I personally thought that this was an amazing place. my grandmother and her husband lived here for almost a year until she got really ill and we brought her home to be with us. Had nothing to do with the facility it was part of her health issues. While she was there she seemed extremely happy. Even though it was assistant living the staff made them feel independant still. they had their own living quarters set up just like a house. They had several events like during the hol... (read more)

The Guest House

9225 Normandie Drive, Shreveport, LA
$$$$
Bill222044: "My sister has been at The Guest House for 21 or 22 days, and we’re getting accustomed to things. Her room wasn’t large, but it wasn’t small either. She has a closet. She has a thing in the corner where she can put pictures, and we got pictures from home there. She has a dresser where all of her toiletry goes and a dresser where clothes are hung up. They give her her medicine at a week, so everything seems to be going good. They have a lot of activities there. On either Frid... (read more)

Bradford Guest Care, Llc (THE)

3050 BAIRD ROAD, Shreveport, LA
$$$$
Timothy: "My dad is in Bradford Guest Care. It's primarily a place to rehabilitate patients to try to get them back into assisted living. The facility is clean. Every time I visit my father, the restroom and floors are always clean and lunch and dinner trays are picked up in a timely manner. The rooms never have any issues with trash. They provide Sunday service and physical therapy based on their care plan."

Heritage Manor South

9712 MANSFIELD ROAD, Shreveport, LA
$$$$
cracke: "I have had my mother there for 3 years after having her at HM Stratmore for 7 years. The floors are tile which makes it easier for wheelchair patients to get around. While in Hospice I sat with Mom and received Excellent treatment for her and I. During a staff shortage they covered shifts well and did a very good job keeping mom and the rooms clean. The food is really awesome and consistently above par for this type of facility. The nursing staff is responsive and attent... (read more)

Booker T. Washington Nursing Center

7605 Line Avenue , Shreveport, LA
1 review
Loozyanna: "As a medic, it is my job to go into nursing facilities and assess patients when there is an emergency. Each nursing facility has its' own story to tell, but the one at Booker T. Washington has a happy ending.At first glance, Booker T. Washington Nursing Center may not look like a "beautiful" place. The truth is, it's not "beautiful" from the eye's view. What's beautiful is what you see when you walk in. This facility has spent more time and money paying their employees than ... (read more)

Pierremont Healthcare Center

725 MITCHELL LANE, Shreveport, LA
1 review
Caring101639550: "Right now, my older sister is in Pierremont nursing home where she seems to be settling in. The people there seemed nice, but she thinks the food is horrible. She came from the hospital, and we took her back over there a little before Christmas, but my wife didn't like it. She is in the older section of the building, and you have to walk through the dining room and part of the kitchen to get there. They showed us the new remodeled section, which was really much nicer. "

Southern Hills Healthcare

9105 Baird Road, Shreveport, LA
$$$$
bayouhotshot: "Understaffed. Incompetent. Would not trust my loved one here to be cared for. Administration is a joke, and the poor work ethic of the employees is a direct reflection of that. "

Heritage Manor West

7060 Cottonwood Bouleavard, Shreveport, LA
$$$$
Glen E. M.: "After about 6+ months of inconsistent care for my father, we had two different meetings with administration to address and resolve the issues. Shortly after being assured things will be corrected he was rushed to the E.R. near death. Two days later, Heritage Manor sends a letter stating that they will no longer be able to meet his medical needs. "

Spring Lake Nursing and Rehab Center

8622 Line Avenue, Shreveport, LA
1 review
spacesea: "Facility started off great. Then the care went lacking due to new hires. Mom had to wait an average of 40 minutes to acquire care. One nurse told me she didn't have time to help my mom every 15 minutes and that what she was doing would not help her fear of dying. Mom's diapers were stolen and the facility NEVER called me with a care plan or made me a part of her care. They didn't keep me posted on when her skilled days ran out and called me her last day and told me I had... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Caddo Parish area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Caddo Parish area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 21 nursing homes communities in the Caddo Parish area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.