Nursing Homes in Pulaski County

4 Communities

Somerset Nursing and Rehabilitation Facility

106 Gover Street, Somerset, KY
$$$$
dvh: "Friendly staff! Residents who live there are very active and "on the go". Plenty of activities, the food is as good as home cooking, and the therapy is EXCELLENT!! Very clean, without usual nursing facility orders. The staff became family and we have missed many, since going home."

Sunrise Manor Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

200 Norfleet Drive, Somerset, KY
1 review
Linda L. Cook: "I went to visit a friend that was in Sunrise Manor. When I first walked in there was a smell that was so strong and bold that would knock you down. I was amazed that they was not doing something to help the smell. I have vivited other nursing homes in my life and never had that bad of a smell.After getting through the main entrance, I noticed in front nurse station there was several patients sitting around in thier wheelchairs and some in their jerry chairs. Some awake just... (read more)

Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital-Scu

305 Langdon Street, P O Box 620, Somerset, KY

Somerwoods Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

555 Bourne Avenue, Somerset, KY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pulaski County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Pulaski County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Pulaski County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.