Nursing Homes in Paducah

11 Communities

The Legacy Personal Care Home

4747 Alben Barkley Drive, Paducah, KY
1 review
Caracia: "I found the 'Legacy Personal Care' facility because I was interested in talking with someone about dementia in the elderly because my mother has dementia. I made an appointment to sit down with one of the staff. She took time from her busy day to listen to my problems and experiences with my mother and give me advice. She also let me see the facility where the members were sitting together in a room that had very nice furnishings. The room was very bright and airy and see... (read more)

Superior Care Home

100 Marshall Ct, Paducah, KY
$$$$
Caring Niece1: "I was pleased with Superior Care Home. The facility and staff were very nice. The apartments were roomy. The atmosphere was excellent. "

Parkview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

544 LONE OAK RD., Paducah, KY
$$$$
Unha: "They are understaffed, nurses seemd too stressed, and administrator has a very "my way or the highway" attitude. She made us feel very unappreciated. "

Lourdes Transitional Care

501 NORTH THIRD STREET, Paducah, KY

Southgate Health Care Center

900 E 9th St, Metropolis, IL
1 review
downtowndan59: "Southgate nursing home in Metropolis Illinois is one of the friendliest and cleanest facilities I have ever visited. My grandmother is currently a resident there and I go there to visit her every now and then, and when I do it is always a pleasure to see the smiling faces on the nurses there as they greet me when I walk through the doors. Most of the girls even know me by name there, which is unheard of judging by the other places she has been admitted to. I know they probab... (read more)

Metropolis Nursing & Rehab Center

2299 METROPOLIS STREET, Metropolis, IL
$$$$
Brookport BB: "I found the employees very friendly and always bent over backwards to help. Very clean facility and very professional staff. "

Calvert City Convalescent Center

1201 FIFTH AVE, Calvert City, KY
1 review
Steve44: "Calvert City is right close to us, and we've heard a lot about it and knew people that had their parents in there. Ever since they had been in there, even days they enjoy being in there, but they said the people are real good too and take really good care of them. The staff does real well. They do not have to wait long when they hit the button, and they are there. The bed’s changed, and they are excellent in keeping us updated. They have done some remodeling and they do look... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Paducah area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Paducah area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Paducah area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.