Nursing Homes in Mayfield

3 Communities

Concordia Healthcare Center – Heritage Manor

401 Indiana Avenue, Mayfield, KY
$$$$
resident9: "The employees here are A+. If I ever had to come back here, I wouldn't think twice about it. They are the best there is! You come in sick and you leave well! "

Green Acres Health Care

402 W. FARTHING STREET, Mayfield, KY
1 review
lbjr777: "As I entered the facility I noticed that it appeared to have a cheerful mood about it coming from both the patients and the staff. The entry foyer was very clean and organized as well as the entire building facility. Most of interior was a basic white in color which slightly took away from the mood of happiness. As I took the tour with the Administrative Counselor she was very pleasant in showing me all the amenities that this particular facility offered for the care of my l... (read more)

Mills Health & Rehab Center

500 BECK LANE, Mayfield, KY
1 review
Ivysoire: "They take great care of my great great grandmother and I feel safe knowing she's there. While my great grandmother was there they were lacking in their physical therapy as she had negative results after staying there for a while. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mayfield area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 22 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mayfield area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Mayfield area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.