66 Nursing Homes in Louisville, KY

Also serving communities of Prospect, Pewee Valley.

The Forum at Brookside

200 Brookside Dr, Louisville, KY
CCmakins: "Great place to rehab or to stay long term. The best caregivers and nurses around "

2015, 2016

Wesley Manor

5012 E. Manslick Road, Louisville, KY
Spread across a 35-acre campus near the Gene Snyder Freeway in Louisville, Kentucky, Wesley Manor advertises itself as a "Life Plan Retirement Community" because of the immense array of services provided on-site. In addition to medication m... (read more)

Forest Springs Health Campus

4120 Wooded Acre Lane, Louisville, KY
Forest Springs Health Campus is an independent living, assisted living and respite care community east of Louisville, Kentucky, near the neighborhood of Bannon. The community offers private and semi-private suites to retired seniors, each f... (read more)

Britthaven of South Louisville

9600 Lambourne Boulevard, Louisville, KY
Donna: "I have no complaints about Britthaven of South Louisville (Essex Nursing and Rehabilitation Center) at all. They've been wonderful to my dad. The rooms are very nice and clean, and the food is very good. They have a lot of activities for t... (read more)

Jefferson Place

1705 HERR LANE, Louisville, KY
JBF: "Because of my profession I am in "nursing homes" quite a bit. I have seen many, many of them in three different states. Jefferson Place, in my opinion, is below average. The staff is kind, no doubt about it. That is the most positive aspec... (read more)

Presbyterian Homes of Louisville

2116 Buechel Bank Road, Louisville, KY
The four-story Westminster Terrace Apartment building features 63 apartment homes and eight floor plans for assisted living. This environment allows folks the independence they desire, with the security of knowing that assistance is av... (read more)

Regency Care and Rehabilitation Center

1550 RAYDALE DR, Louisville, KY
Loving sister3: "My sister is in Regency, and has been there for about a month. It’s very nicely designed, it had a very nice layout, and it was located in a very safe, pleasant area. It had nice, wide walls which made it real homey; instead of clinical. T... (read more)

Nazareth Home

2000 NEWBURG ROAD, Louisville, KY
nursedancer2: "most of the employees seem to love their jobs and show this by the care they give the the residents...there were some that didn't however but when the problem was addressed they said "they were addressing the issue"the facility is very cle... (read more)

The Altenheim

936 Barret Avenue, Louisville, KY
Dan36: "My mom is in skilled care at The Altenheim as she took a turn for the worse, but they do offer care anywhere from independent living, assisted living, and skilled care. I think the independent living and the assisted living are part of a b... (read more)

Episcopal Church Home

7504 WESTPORT ROAD, Louisville, KY
unsatisfied relative: "In my opinion you dont get what you paid for. Staff great at tourand while you are making decisions. I felt that turned on a dime once they got your money and contract. Nothing but bad taste in my mouth for this place"

Park Terrace Health Campus

9700 Stonestreet Road, Louisville, KY
Pauline: "Our experience with Park Terrace Health Campus has been great. The staff is outstanding, they take great care of my mother-in-law, and I can't say enough about them. The food is not bad. I spoke to the higher ups because it seems they serv... (read more)

Westport Place Health Campus

4247 Westport Road, Louisville, KY
Michael114868550: "My mother is in Westport Place for her rehab. It is a very nice place. It is a smaller community, and they take good care of Mom. My mom likes the food, and that's a good thing. They have activities, but I do not know how much my mom has b... (read more)

Oaklawn Health and Rehabilitation

300 Shelby Station Road, Louisville, KY
kyshoe: "Poor food service, Most every meal had something missing. such as margarine, or other item ordered., Aides seem to have a "do not care attitude", and at times almost rude. Getting help involves ringing a bell, then someone comes to room ... (read more)

Masonic Home of Louisville

3701 Frankfort Ave, Louisville, KY
Margie Ann: "I visit a friend on a routine basis. The call bell has never been answered promptly, in fact, it is always over 30 minutes. The staff checks in on my friend sporadically; recently he was on the floor when another relative arrived. When ... (read more)

Georgetown Manor

900 GAGEL AVENUE, Louisville, KY
resident Calkins: "Wanted to jot a note telling you how pleased I was with Georgetown Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Facility. Choosing a Rehab Facility that was safe, clean, and competent was important to me. I’d not had any major surgeries like total knee... (read more)

Franciscan Health Care Center

3625 Fern Valley Road, Louisville, KY
Bobby716716: "Franciscan Health Care Center was good. It wasn't quite as fancy, but it was nice. They had a guy playing a guitar and singing, and they had drinks and little appetizers. "

Regis Woods Care and Rehabilitation Center

4604 LOWE RD, Louisville, KY
irap: "Excellent staff and care is wonderful food could be a little better but at the end of day a very good place"

Treyton Oak Towers

211 WEST OAK STREET, Louisville, KY
Refund Plans: 90%; Declining Balance (Price: 71% of Entrance Fee). Age related Endowment Fee. Also offer rental at higher monthly fee. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Klondike Care and Rehabilitation Center

3802 KLONDIKE LANE, Louisville, KY
Diana23: "My husband is at Klondike Care and Rehab Center. The staff is very caring. They interact with the patients constantly. Even on their breaks, they were outside with their patients. They always speak to them by name. They are more like a fam... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Hillcreek

3116 Breckinridge Lane, Louisville, KY
Jassim: "I stayed here twice after having one knee then the other replaced one at a time within a couple months. I loved it there. In some it may not have the newest furniture and decor but the staff is really wonderful. They are so kind and cheerf... (read more)

At A Glance

Louisville area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 66 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $1,938 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Louisville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 137 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Louisville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 66 nursing homes communities in the Louisville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.