Nursing Homes in Lexington

18 Communities

Brookdale Richmond Place

3051 Rio Dosa Dr., Lexington, KY
$$$$
Brookdale Richmond Place provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Lexington, KY community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision design... (read more)

Sayre Christian Village Nursing Home

3775 Belleau Wood Dr, Lexington, KY
$$$$
Jim: "Sayre Christian Village was great, it's a really nice place. I was checking out independent living because that's what my mother thought she wanted. The assisted living is considerably more expensive -- they've got both a subsidized and a full price section. They have excellent grounds. I thought the apartments were very nice-sized. They were certainly liveable, without being so large that she'd have trouble getting around, but they had plenty of room. They have a lot of act... (read more)

The Willows at Citation

1376 Silver Springs Drive, Lexington, KY
$$$$
Kath: "The Willows at Citation is doing an excellent job. They give good care. It's a great place, it's clean, and the food is good. I don't have anything bad to say about it. The staff is excellent and very caring, and they have plenty of help. Mom is in skilled nursing. The food is like eating in a five-star restaurant. Everybody seems to be satisfied with the activities."

Cambridge Place

2020 CAMBRIDGE DRIVE, Lexington, KY
1 review
Shirley105311950: "My mom had stayed at Cambridge Place. It was a wonderful place. I was very happy with them, and I was extremely pleased with their services. They worked hard, and they took good care of my mom. My mom was only there for two months, and she was not responsive, but she had all that she needed. "

Rose Manor Health Care

3057 NORTH CLEVELAND ROAD, Lexington, KY
1 review
Rose16: "The people of Rose Manor are very friendly and helpful. They're always there to talk to you or give you something you need. Their rooms are updated. Mom has her own bed, dresser, closet, and a TV. "

Tanbark Health Care Center

1121 TANBARK ROAD, Lexington, KY
$$$$
Laura555: "Tanbark Healthcare Center - Personal Care Great Place with an awesome, friendly, caring staff! This is top notch facility in Lexington KY Thanks for all you do!"

Cardinal Hill Home Care

2050 VERSAILLES ROAD, Lexington, KY
$$$$
JBMC: "My mother was there after a severe stroke, this place did wonders for my mother. At first she couldn't even hold her head up and within weeks she could talk and started walking and she had been paralyzed on her right side. This place is amazing . I highly recommend this facility. "

Northpoint/lexington Healthcare Center

1500 TRENT BOULEVARD, Lexington, KY
1 review
Caring106791750: "We went ahead and put mom in a nursing facility called Northpoint Lexington. The staff is fair. I think it is good. My mom is constantly complaining though. She complains about everything which is probably part of her Dementia. They have several activities throughout the day. Mother just chooses not to participate in a lot of them. She loves the bingo part, and she'll go to the church services and bible studies there, but other than that she just doesn't want to. There is a ... (read more)

Homestead Nursing Center

1608 VERSAILLES ROAD, Lexington, KY
$$$$
jenae.lc: "My husband stayed at Homestead and the therapy team and nursing team worked with him so he got stronger. He was able to come back home with me after staying for a few weeks on the rehab unit."

Richmond Place Rehabilitation And Health Center

2770 PALUMBO DRIVE, Lexington, KY
$$$$
Ginny: "Richmond Place Rehabilitation and Health Center was very nice, well-maintained, very clean, and there's no odor. They had good staff. The people were very good and seemed to have enough help. My friend had physical therapy there, which really helped her, because she wasn't able to do much at all. She got to where she did walk up to the front. She participated in some of the ice cream things and watching TV. She couldn't go to the dining room at first. She wasn't able to walk... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lexington area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 47 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lexington area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 18 nursing homes communities in the Lexington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.