Nursing Homes in Jessamine County

2 Communities

Thomson-Hood Veterans Center

100 Veterans Dr, Wilmore, KY
$$$$
KDavisKY: "This is a beautiful assisted living facility.My mom is currently living there.She and I both are very happy with the care she receives.When you arrive there,the outside is beautiful,and maintained,even in the winter time.They have a area where birds live,you can see them up close,feed them,which is unique for any facility.I have observed the way the staff treats other patients living there,they are patient,friendly and kind to everyone.No one working there is harsh,or mad,or... (read more)

Royal Manor

100 SPARKS AVENUE, Nicholasville, KY
$$$$
Caring105726450: "My wife is already on a nursing home named Diversicare of Nicholasville. It was formerly known as Royal Manor. They got some problems, but since they were purchased by Diversicare, they have a number of improvements that they are going to be making. The facility is old but very clean. They have a couple of places to eat there. They have things like TV, bingo, church services, sing-a-longs, and crafts. It seems to be safe and secure. This facility is close to home. There are ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jessamine County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jessamine County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Jessamine County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.