Nursing Homes in Harlan County

Tri-cities Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

19101 U.S. 119, Cumberland, KY
$$$$
1 review
Nursebob: "I visited this facility on several occasions over the last year. I have to say it is a top notch facility. It is clean and nicely decorated. It appeared very clean,and there were no unpleasant odors in any of the areas I visited. The residents seemed happy and during the weekends I was there, they had numerous activities planned. I would give them a higher rating, but they seemed to be understaffed when I was there. During mealtimes they seemed to struggle to come up with en... (read more)

Harlan Health and Rehabilitation Center

74 Comprehensive Dr., Harlan, KY
$$$$
Madonna48: "The minute I walked in the door the odor about knocked me over.There was a strong smell of urine everywhere.There was urine and feces all over the commode seats.There were residents walking around un attended. There were many of the residents that were in bad need of a bath.There were many call bells going off while most of the staff were setting around talking. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Harlan County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Harlan County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Harlan County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.