Nursing Homes in Franklin County

3 Communities

Golden Livingcenter - Frankfort

117 OLD SOLDIERS LANE, Frankfort, KY
$$$$
Kath: "My mother had rehab at Golden LivingCenter in Frankfort and it was good. However, the food was horrible and the place was dirty and smelled of urine. I had to get them to come in and clean my mom's room before I could even leave her in there. The staff did the best they could and nobody was mean to her. The rehab people were very nice."

Rehab and Nursing Bradford

1040 Us Highway 127 S, Frankfort, KY
1 review
disappointed6: "This facility was such a disappointment in all aspects. My loved one died in the facility , not due to the facilities negligence(I hope), but the conditions were horrid and undignified. There were several issues with missing personal property, and the cost was very high for the conditions of the building and rooms. The facility smells and the workers show little compassion toward the residents. I would never put a loved one in this facility, nor would I ever want to be a re... (read more)

Bradford Square Care and Rehabilitation Center

1040 US 127 SOUTH, Frankfort, KY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Franklin County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Franklin County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Franklin County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.