Nursing Homes in Florence

21 Communities

Florence Park Care Center

6975 BURLINGTON PIKE, Florence, KY
$$$$
steve p.: "My father was there and took me four days to get him out of there. Bed linens were dirty, took for ever to get a response to the request for assistance and help was not very skilled. Would never put a relative here again. "

St Luke Hospital - West

7380 TURFWAY ROAD, Florence, KY

Bridge Point Care and Rehabilitation Center

7300 WOODSPOINT DRIVE, Florence, KY

Villaspring of Erlanger

630 VIOX DRIVE, Erlanger, KY
$$$$
Fransico Spritatta: "I visited villa spring to attend a community event the staff was very polite and the residents seemed to be well cared for"

Western Hills Retirement Village

6210 CLEVES WARSAW ROAD, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
ATES: "Staff is very friendly & helpful. Rosary & Mass is offered every day, which was a big plus for my mom. Having a hairdresser there was also very important to my mom. The dining room was bright & looked like many restaurants I've been to. Food is good & there are options to pick from."

Baptist Life Communities

2990 Riggs Avenue, Erlanger, KY
$$$$
Baptist Life Communities in Erlanger, Kentucky, is located a short drive from Silver Lake Park, Crestview Hills Town Center and several other shops and restaurants. The facility accommodates up to 100 residents. Family members appreciate the clean and nicely decorated environment and praise the staff's friendliness. Apartments consist of a bedroom, living room and kitchen area. Community members can choose to have meals in their rooms on in the dining room. Loved ones like th... (read more)

Mercy Franciscan at West Park

2950 west park drive, Cincinnati, OH

Emerald Trace

3802 Turkeyfoot Road, Elsmere, KY
$$$$
David: "Emerald Trace is a nice place and brand new, but the food is not very good. My mom complains that it’s cold all the time. She does therapy in trying to regain her strength. The facilities are all very nice."

Baptist Convalescent Center

120 MAIN STREET, Newport, KY
1 review
Caring230994: "We are very happy with the care given to our loved one. They really care about the people. I think that they show love to the patients. "

Rosedale Manor

4250 GLENN AVENUE, Covington, KY
1 review
Anita 1: "Rosedale Manor is good, but they were full so they didn't have anything to offer me. The staff seems to be very nice. I think the place is very homey looking, it didn't look like a hospital setting. It's spacious and warm. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Florence area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Florence area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 21 nursing homes communities in the Florence area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.