Nursing Homes in Daviess County

6 Communities

Wellington Parc of Owensboro

2885 NEW HARTFORD RD, Owensboro, KY
1 review
zaqqwe2060: "My grandmother handled all of the financial aspects of the nursing home so i do not know how expensive this one was compared to others. However, the staff was always very kind and courteous to the family that visited as well as my great grandmother. During the earlier visits my great grandmother still had enough mental capacity to carry on conversations. She never had any complaints regarding how the staff treated her. In fact i think she liked several of the nurses that too... (read more)

Carmel Home

2501 OLD HARTFORD RD., Owensboro, KY
$$$$
Godislove: "The Carmel Home in Owensboro, Ky is terrible. The attention to their elderly living there is negligent and dehumanizing, and what makes it even worse is how costly the nursing home is for that type of care. I have many pictures if you would like to see. Pictures of extremely dry skin, long nails that always had old food packed in them, food on the walker, a soiled cleaning rag that sat on the bathroom floor for 2 days. She had a rash on her butt that was blistered and sore. ... (read more)

Owensboro Place Care and Rehabilitation Center

1205 LEITCHFIELD RD., Owensboro, KY
1 review
Caring75408250: "My mom is in Owensboro Care Center. It is an old facility. The building itself is probably 60 years old. The rooms are small and cramped. The care overall is lacking. I think they're understaffed. If there was more staff there, my mom would be able to have a diaper change every two hours like they're supposed to do. "

Bon Harbor Nsg & Rehab Center

2420 W. 3RD ST., Owensboro, KY

Hermitage Care and Rehabilitation Center

1614 PARRISH AVE, WEST, Owensboro, KY

THE TRANSITIONAL CARE CENTER OF OWENSBORO

1201 PLEASANT VALLEY ROAD, Owensboro, KY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Daviess County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Daviess County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Daviess County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.