Nursing Homes in Corbin

4 Communities

Corbin Nursing Home

270 Bacon Creek Road., Corbin, KY
1 review
Caring76693750: "Corbin Health & Rehab has been great. They really work with us and gotten to know my father. They're taking great care of him and they've been able to build communication with him. They keep up with his care. He does not participate in a lot of activities because of his medical issues. But I know that they have different church services that come in. They also have bingo, checkers, they just did a Valentine's party. Last Christmas and New Year's, they gave a lot of the resid... (read more)

Hillcrest Health And Rehabilitation Center

1245 American Greeting Road, Corbin, KY
1 review
Andrew: "My mother is now at Hillcrest Health And Rehabilitation Center. It is a little old but fine. The people we talked to who have their parents or grandparents there seem to like it. The staff members seem to be very nice and helpful. The food is great. For $2, we can eat with my mother. We have eaten with her two or three times already. They do a lot of different activities, like games, bingo, and singing. They have great activities, and residents seem to love it. My mother see... (read more)

The Heritage

192 Bacon Creek Road, Corbin, KY
$$$$
Gifford: "It seem nice on the outside until you get inside and hear the CNAs talking g about each other and using curse words in the presence of the residents. It's an awful place to be. Nurses are not professional ,they need personal development and training in professionally and Ethics..No one cares..."

Christian Health Center

116 SOUTH COMMONWEALTH AVENUE, PO BOX 1304, Corbin, KY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Corbin area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Corbin area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Corbin area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.