Nursing Homes in Osborne County

Parkview Care Center

811 N 1ST ST, Osborne, KS
$$$$
1 review
SYM: "My stepmother was a resident in 2009 in her last months of life and later my father was a resident in 2011-2012 and considered it to be home---he and we, his family, were very happy with his care as he spent his last year happy and independent to the extent he was able to care for himself. Now I find that I am again most appreciative of services at Parkview. My sister who is under 65 was employed full time and became seriously ill with complications from diabetes. When her ... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Downs

1218 KANSAS ST, Downs, KS
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Osborne County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Osborne County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Osborne County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.