Nursing Homes in Newton

yr

Asbury Park

200 SW 14th Street , Newton, KS
$$$$
Gene: "Three weeks in rehab building after total hip. Wonderful care in relaxed atmosphere as close to home as is possible."

Newton Presbyterian Manor

1200 East Seventh, Newton, KS
$$$$
Wendy: "I was in Presbyterian Manor for a little over a month. The service was excellent, and the food was wonderful. My father was there too, but I went to a different dining hall. My room was ever so clean, and they took care of my laundry every day when I went for physical therapy. It was a good thing that I got to live there because I got to see what my father went through, and we also placed my aunt there after I was done. We became like family."

Kansas Christian Home

1035 SE 3RD ST, Newton, KS
$$$$
watchkins: "My great grandma has been here for two years now, and they seem to be treating her well. No one ever has a problem with me visiting and they always know where she is. There are lots of activities for them to do especially around the holidays. I think the staff actually care about the people and they make a connection with them instead of treating them like patients. As well as the rooms inside the building, they have houses on the property for those who can still get around ... (read more)

Kidron Bethel Village

3000 IVY DR, North Newton, KS
$$$$
Crista34: "Back in April I visited this facility with a friend. The rooms are clean. I have never walked into a retirement home and had a place smell so clean. The atmosphere of it was clean and welcoming. It did not "smell" like a nursing home. Did not look like a nursing home, and did not feel like a nursing home. I talked to a laundry staff about my family members clothing and what would be the process. She was very courteous and answered my questions even though she was putt... (read more)

Schowalter Villa

200 W CEDAR PO BOX 5000, Hesston, KS
$$$$
Julianne S: "My grandmother is at Schowalter Villa. It is a nice community. They have many activities for them to do. The staff is very friendly and take care of her needs. My grandmother’s room is small, but she has a bed, a chair, and a television and her own restroom, too. It is a nice room. They have two different kitchens: one is cafeteria-style, and the other one is like a family kitchen where family can come in and cook meals together. "

Halstead Health and Rehabilitation Center

915 Mcnair , Halstead, KS
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Newton area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Newton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Newton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.